Sweeping Justice

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Sweeping Justice

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Budner wrote:Sorry for being dense but where is Arnie in East Britain? I searched high and low and can't find the bastard.
Pretty sure Arnie is in the building that used to keep the BPD guildstone: East Britain, in the southwest corner, immediately north of the tavern there; from WBB, east across the river and then south; from EBB, more or less due southwest; due south of the Hall of the Virtues.

Guess somebody needs to get new hamsters gefore you can find out, though ...

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

cxtpang

Post by cxtpang »

Budner wrote:Sorry for being dense but where is Arnie in East Britain? I searched high and low and can't find the bastard.
Arnie is in East Britain! He is lonely waiting for you help!!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Drunk with Power (Halloween Chapter)

NOTE: This event will run from October 27th through November 5th, wrapping up sometime on the 5th. Wind's shops and the town guards will be unavailable during this time.

British has become quite the tyrant with his new found army. He's reigning the land with an ironfist - a man, drunk with power. Under British’s rule, the town of Wind has been accused of treason for being involved with Mateo’s crew. Lord British has killed town officials and withdrew his guards.

British's most loyal advisers are questioning his motives.

One official reports, "It's almost as if someone has been controlling his mind!"

Candypunk, the stranger outside of Wind has really messed the place up...

Main Adventure
Visit Lord Byron in at the Parliament building for a Halloween monster bashing quest. His quest will request you slay specific types of monsters. These monsters may exist elsewhere in the World, but will be available in larger quantities in the "Spookcity" (Wind). Let him know you're looking to help with the Candypunk problem in Wind.

To avoid confusion, here's a summary. It's also on the quest's scroll.
- Vampire Bats count for imps.
- Mutant Hillbillies are (sometimes) Cyclops.
- Cerberus, the three headed beast counts as a Wyvern.
- Ice Queens are Lich Lords.

Side Adventure
Candypunk also has a quest available for those who wise enough to speak the secret words. One clue: it's a common Halloween phrase.

Dwarven Copper Coin Redemption
You can now begin trading in your Dwarven copper coins. Similar to the silver system, you will need to reach out to UOSA Staff to exchange these coins.

Trade 5 dwarven copper for a non-decaying “dwarven copper coins” decor
Trade 10 dwarven copper for a bolt of cloth dyed copper color
Trade 20 dwarven copper for “a Bronze Hammer replica”
Trade 40 dwarven copper for a refined dwarven copper (rare ingot)
Trade 60 dwarven copper for a House of Bath style banner

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Mutant hillbilly. LOLOL

llamaxxy

Post by llamaxxy »

how do i contact a staff to get my rewards? seems like if i use the ingame option and staffs was ever online.

randale

Post by randale »

Spookcity looks cool, but I'm wondering- why replace an area with a temporary one? Couldn't you just make a gate in town to it, or something, I think an orange moongate would be cool and appropriate to a Halloween theme.

cxtpang

Post by cxtpang »

llamaxxy wrote:how do i contact a staff to get my rewards? seems like if i use the ingame option and staffs was ever online.

same here!!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Put the coins you want to spend into a bag, then stick the bag in your main bank in a visible area. Page a GM and tell them what you want to spend the coins and and where to find them (in your bank). When a GM becomes available they will see the page and transmute your lovely dwarf copper into a leet rare item.

I think this is probably the best way to do this if you cannot match up times to deal with a GM directly.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

llamaxxy wrote:how do i contact a staff to get my rewards? seems like if i use the ingame option and staffs was ever online.
cxtpang wrote:

same here!!

Rose's advice is good if you can idle ingame. You can just leave a character logged in. Make a page with the details. What do you want? Where is the payment located? We can do that for you even if you're AFK.

You can also PM either Anarcho or Boomland in Discord (https://discord.gg/aR8vNTP) to arrange a meeting. You don't even need to create an account on Discord to do this.

Hope that helps :)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

randale wrote:Spookcity looks cool, but I'm wondering- why replace an area with a temporary one? Couldn't you just make a gate in town to it, or something, I think an orange moongate would be cool and appropriate to a Halloween theme.
The town of Wind hasn't been replaced. It's still there - this is just a lengthy town invasion event.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

';

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

Boom - able to disclose how long we have, to trade in the Dwarven copper before it is deleted?
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Fox wrote:Boom - able to disclose how long we have, to trade in the Dwarven copper before it is deleted?
Sweeping Justice will be wrapping up in December. Redemption ends about then too.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

cxtpang

Post by cxtpang »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Fox wrote:Boom - able to disclose how long we have, to trade in the Dwarven copper before it is deleted?
Sweeping Justice will be wrapping up in December. Redemption ends about then too.
Some monster carry dwarven copper coin in Spookcity, will it be decay just like the coin getting from the pirate quest ?

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Stop Feeding Candypunk!

The vile beast, Daemonpunk, has been reanimated and will be lurking around the park in Wind until Sunday evening.

Candypunk and Lord Byron's quests will no longer be available as of Sunday evening. If you have an open quest, it'll remain active and can be completed until it expires (there's an expiration date on the gump).

Dwarven Copper redemption will be good until the end of Sweeping Justice, sometime in December.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.