Cranky Christmas 2017

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Annabell Red

Re: Cranky Christmas 2017

Post by Annabell Red »

Jalopy wrote:The teleport gate in Cranky town was moved last night.

You can no longer double click the gate to leave the area. This is a great benefit for the PKs.

I thought it was suspicious that the (GB) PKs were talking about messaging Boom when I was hiding near the pond.

What is it you're implying, sir?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I only just started to have time to play again. When does this end? Tonight was fun pvping and protecting the bards/dexxers
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Are you protecting us there? Hell I may have to go there tonight!

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Jalopy wrote:The teleport gate in Cranky town was moved last night.
You can no longer double click the gate to leave the area. This is a great benefit for the PKs.
I thought it was suspicious that the (GB) PKs were talking about messaging Boom when I was hiding near the pond.
The gate was moved because of the Z-axis issue when users arrived in Cranky Town. By moving it, we solved a few issues, but it did create one new issue (no double clicking). This has since been resolved too. Both the Brit and Bucs gates had issues this year that went unreported last year.
Capitalist wrote:I only just started to have time to play again. When does this end? Tonight was fun pvping and protecting the bards/dexxers
Sunday, January 7th is when the gates to Cranky Mountain Getaway will close and the Cranky Townies will go into hibernation as well.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Finally got the prize from the quest. It's really neat that if you dbl click it something magical happens. *facepalm*

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

The stupid mayor won't talk to me

bronze

Post by bronze »

I had a pretty good time last night (stayed up way too late but whatever) and hope to do so again tonight. Glad it lasts a few more days!