Are Razor agents saved to a file somewhere?

Topics related to Second Age
Khirsah

Are Razor agents saved to a file somewhere?

Post by Khirsah »

Hi,

I was wondering if Razor agents like organizer, restock, etc. are saved somewhere. I know macros are, but I don't see agents.

The problem is I sometimes accidentally hit the 'clear list' button on my restock agent. Then all the items I have been adding disappear and I have to start all over again. Doh!

I was hoping the agent gets written to a file so I can back it up. Or even change the order in which the restock happens.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

Festus

Re: Are Razor agents saved to a file somewhere?

Post by Festus »

Khirsah wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if Razor agents like organizer, restock, etc. are saved somewhere. I know macros are, but I don't see agents.

The problem is I sometimes accidentally hit the 'clear list' button on my restock agent. Then all the items I have been adding disappear and I have to start all over again. Doh!

I was hoping the agent gets written to a file so I can back it up. Or even change the order in which the restock happens.

Thanks!
yes they are saved to a file. My problem is that over the last year or two I cant find it. I also cant seem to find the macro file anymore either. No idea why.

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

Khirsah wrote:Hi,

Thanks!
They've always been in C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor for me.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Khirsah

Post by Khirsah »

Can you give me an example of a name and extension of the file? Maybe I can do a search for one.

I can find my macros in the folder, but not agents.

Werther

Post by Werther »

The agents are stored in the .xml files in the Profiles folder (together with a most other settings for the profile).