Anyone play Lake Superior?

Topics related to Second Age
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Anyone play Lake Superior?

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Zazzles wrote:I was in BCB at the end, and BCA.

I remember Susie redrum in the early days around t2a. Outkast as well. I have a bad memory.
I did enjoy battling BCB (Blue Clan Brotherhood, correct?) in the bloody plains. Susie Redrum (aka Diamond Dog) was here a year or so ago but took a hiatus. I was on Lake Superior as RoadKill, Poisoner Bob, RoadKillian, and a few other names.

Always great to see another LSer!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

I played as Grofus, Captain D, Jason, Merlin on Lake superior. I was in Rivendell for a while and also City of Red Dragons.

ahh the good ole days.
As a new player I remember getting killed daily on West Britain road by a guy name Billy, while I was out hunting. Also ran into COOKIE MONSTER quite regularly and met my end to his heavy Xbow. lol

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

My very first time being pk'd was by Cockface Mcgee at the bridge between trinsic and brit. He could cast fireball!

Man i had forgotten about city of red dragons and all of a sudden just got hit with a ton of memories fighting them in TC. Placing houses in their city and them getting all pissy...
Spam
UOSA - 2016 comeback!

neomikel

Post by neomikel »

Still come back to this thread occasionally. Man those were the days back on LS in UO.

I also remember the moment Faramir and RainStorm said they were in guild [RED] - that blew my mind since I was a KoA member with them.

and Ash tha Fallen - god it's funny to see your name on here. I had most of you guys on ICQ back in the day.

Venezia

Post by Venezia »

Hello Heihachi
I remember hanging out with you as well, that was wayyy back, I believe we pretty much lived in Wind? Almost like our own instance...remember Elf?

Hmm who was the first to ever kill me? let see.......
My day 1 of UO, I made elf get me my pink dress..lol After that Elf took me to Deceit to teach me how to play the game and to level up skill.
Out of the dark in Deceit ic red letters Diamond Dog! then ic *you are dead*... 8o/ lovely.. he kept coming back, and I kept seeing *you are dead* I watched some good fights with Elf aka LL Elf J vs Diamond Dog. Elf had to multi task keeping me alive while fighting Diamond Dog, epic fights !
Then ic another red run in Roadkill I thought I would be a *you are dead* I warned Elf and Elf replied he's kewl.

You guys forgot KJ, Allanon and Blackmage, when I think about Deceit the 1v1 with Blackmage comes to mind. Fun Times 4 sure!
Last edited by Venezia on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Venezia

Post by Venezia »

Burnshankx wrote:I played on Lake Superior i was in EOS UOF OMEN i was Burnshankx Natural Instinct later on i ran with a toon called KalRakesh i played UO from 2000 to 2006 see alot of fimilar names blaine, one and a few others if my memory serves me right blaines guild RED was allied with UOF and then later OMEN

That was NBK.. protected the UOF bluebies not that it helped.

Elf

Post by Elf »

Venezia wrote:
Burnshankx wrote:I played on Lake Superior i was in EOS UOF OMEN i was Burnshankx Natural Instinct later on i ran with a toon called KalRakesh i played UO from 2000 to 2006 see alot of fimilar names blaine, one and a few others if my memory serves me right blaines guild RED was allied with UOF and then later OMEN

Hi Ven :)

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

LS was my home.
Fox-like characters, and Madrid, on LS (mostly in UOF guild).

Once popular, I did a lot of cross sharding with guild PVP (ATL based).
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Venezia

Post by Venezia »

Elf wrote:
Venezia wrote:

Hi Ven :)

OMG ELF!!!! wow been way too long ~~~ what are u playing these days if anything? I am building a new b0x and gaming again is in the plan. *hugs* 8o)

FrindleBabin

Post by FrindleBabin »

Played Tvvish and a smith named Sabbra Cadabra and a pk named Dennis The Menace. From 97-2000 or whenever it was that trammel launched. Hung out with Voltaire and co, if anyone remembers him. Vesper used to be so packed :(

I've never had that much in a game before or since. Even EQ1 can't touch it, and I loved EQ1.