Returning 1998 - 2001 Player - Help Needed

Topics related to Second Age
Menes

Returning 1998 - 2001 Player - Help Needed

Post by Menes »

Hey all - I used to play on the Chesapeake / Atlantic Shard back in the old days. Just started back up yesterday, so getting a feel for the game again. If anyone can provide some insights on an efficient approach to getting started so I set my self up correctly from the start would be greatly appreciated.

-Menes

Yew

Re: Returning 1998 - 2001 Player - Help Needed

Post by Yew »

Best bet to build your bank is a provo bard. Pack light and bank often.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Yew's advice is good.

If you're looking to make some start-up "Guard-Zone money", please review the remarks I've posted in this thread.

Have questions? Ask!

Welcome to UOSA!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Crypto

Post by Crypto »

Yew wrote:Best bet to build your bank is a provo bard. Pack light and bank often.
It's quite hard to argue with this.

I was also a player back then but on LS. It's kinda why I like this shard so much. It reminds me of the best of UO.

That said, I did *not* do a provo bard. I was always a tamer, so I went that route. Wasn't the easiest thing to make money, so I had a lumberjack/fletching mule to fund regs.

I am working on peace/provo now though. Seems it meshes well with taming, especially the peace. WWs and that mass curse :roll:

Crypto

Post by Crypto »

edit: double tap

Menes

Post by Menes »

Thanks for the tips. I am going bow making for now to buy a house then train up from there. Any chance you all know why when I open razor I get "Selected Profile could not be loaded, Using Default " pop up? I see my character name in razor but I cannot create a macro? Been a minute still trying to figure this all out!!

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Hi,

I think you have to set Razor to run in administrator mode by right clicking and changing the properties.