UOSA Donor!!

This is why I quit

Post by Furiocity »

Message subject: Re: Soulbreak...
Sent: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:04 am
To: Furiocity

I got Soulbreak's story.

I have your story.

I have an RPV that shows no supporting evidence of a scam.

I have a chatlog with you asking how to blackmail people (even if the target was Vega).

I have records of you pretending to be an official broker.

I've had less than an hour of time to put into investigating this and much of it's been responding to your messages / reaching out to Soulbreak.

The items being traded are far from uniques, not easily tracked down. I don't have access to past saves - I'm just a GM, not the Developer/"Administrator" here. You can try pinging Anarcho about pulling up old saves.

Our standards are based on having evidence. Whomever the GM in the past was must have had evidence, or maybe "times were different" - my guess is this was over 4.5 years ago, because I don't recall this happening after I became Staff.

The me blackmailing people part was about Vega having too many houses and me taking ss's of his house signs, but apparently he just has friends that only log in to refresh and xfer his houses, because that's reasonable. I completely support scamming in any non rule breaking way, but when I get scammed on the only secure platform and I've done everything the forum rules request and the GMS are just acting like I'm fabricating the story or fucking lying is ignorant. Obviously me and Soulbreak made a post and everything. In the .rpv he cleared out his patio of everything but 2 bear rugs. Why the fuck would he do that? This is stupid. I quit. I guess enjoy my 6 castles, tower and that other blessed shit Soulbreak because I can't do shit about it. Grats on ruining this servers 1 secure trading platform.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: This is why I quit

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

You left out the part where you left me a total of 16 PMs across the span of less than 4 days, after being banned from Discord, twice (two accounts) for breaking the rules.

You also seem to have missed what I said in one of my messages to you. We're real people, working real jobs, have real lives, and are volunteers here. If a couple of days is too long to get an issue resolve that is so important to you, then that's your problem, not ours.

Good luck pak man.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Saw the RPV, looks like a fair trade to me.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The items were clearly never traded in the RPV.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The items were clearly never traded in the RPV.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Saber

Post by Saber »

you didnt quit dude you been running around my house looking for someone stupid enough to fight you so you can attempt a terrible aarcher bot fail
then when that doesnt work run into your house

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Saber wrote:you didnt quit dude you been running around my house looking for someone stupid enough to fight you so you can attempt a terrible aarcher bot fail
then when that doesnt work run into your house
wait.
are you saying pak man lied?!
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

I'm saying I really will quit if this goes unresolved. As far as I know it's still being investigated? Hopefully my discord ban gets lifted tomorrow and I can PM anarcho about what can possibly be done
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Furiocity wrote:I'm saying I really will quit if this goes unresolved. As far as I know it's still being investigated? Hopefully my discord ban gets lifted tomorrow and I can PM anarcho about what can possibly be done
But if you quit who will scam all the newbies and disabled veterans?

We need you to stay so that the population stays up. :roll:

Brules

Post by Brules »

Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Anarcho »

Your discord ban was separate from this issue and is up today (as per the timeline set upon banning).

It can take some time for us to reveal the truth when we are given contradictory stories from players. We have now resolved this issue, although I regret that we had to be dragged into it, contact me privately so we can sort this out - this did not need to be such a public matter.