Deamon Bone Arms

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

tiredat52

Deamon Bone Arms

Post by tiredat52 »

Buying a set of deamon bone arms. If you have any you want to sell please PM or let me know on this post.

Thanks
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Deamon Bone Arms

Post by Robbbb »

Did you find these yet douche?

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

No...didn't find em. Why call me a douche? I don't think I even know who you are!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If only I was reliable to log in I'd give you a pair.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If only I was reliable to log in I'd give you a pair.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

That would be most gracious of you sir. Or if you had a vendor I would be willing to buy them. It's no big deal I just happened to acquire all the other pieces over time and it would be nice to have the full set.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

I might guess that "a pair of daemon bone arms" was not the 'a pair' to which Vega was referring …

Of course, I don't always 'get' Vega: he is intelligent enough to be quite subtle but, at other times, he can be literally, if viciously, direct (comes with his devotion to capitalist exploitation, perhaps).

He might have been suggesting that you offer to shove "Robbbb's douche-kit" up Robbbb's [ahem!]… or, he might have been responding to you directly as a seller of the item you seek.

Either proposition is potentially valid. For my own part, I'll commend you for being polite.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

Internet warriors to me are not to be taken serious......words don't really hurt! I am a war vet and after that words are just fodder. IMO Vega was offering the arms. As far as Robbbbbb or how ever many B's are behind Rob goes, it was just curiosity as to why he thinks I'm a douche......I don't really care what he thinks. I appreciate your insight though!

Return to “Rares”