Greetings

Topics related to Second Age
citizen

Greetings

Post by citizen »

A few questions:
-- do you still hold shard-wide tournaments / events
-- are these hosted by in-game players or shard (or both?)
-- if so, when or how often?
-- how is the pvp economy
-- how is the crafter economy

skynyrd2

Re: Greetings

Post by skynyrd2 »

Hi there,

The server host two 1v1 pvp tournaments weekly. Friday and Saturday (I believe).

There’s also various pvp events throughout the week, autmatically hosted by the server.

Unfortunately the server is in a down period at the moment. It would maybe be difficult to find organic pvp. But if you ask around I see no reason you couldn’t find a fight somewhere.

Also fortunately this server always rebounds from down periods of inactivity. And administration has some things in the works to improve upon things.

Best of luck.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Greetings

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

You've asked after the crafter economy: our active population is rather low right now, but if you are looking to acquire something I can likely service your needs; I've got GMs in Alchemy, Blacksmithy, Bowcraft, Carpentry, Tailoring, & Tinkering; Inscription is only high-90s.

My Alchemist is also a GM Poisoner, but I will not provide to you poisoned weapons: it would violate my guild's CoC.

If you want something I can provide, PM me.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.