veteran player started new character

Topics related to Second Age
istvan

veteran player started new character

Post by istvan »

I don't know why maybe its a weird bug but it says i can't start a new topic in the new player forum, anyway I started playing second age way back when it first launched and it's been about 10 years, i was without access to a computer and internet for a very long time and I finally have my own computer again, I forgot all my old account names unfortunately, I could use some help, I am currently macroing either by britain bank or by the healers my characters name is noah, I could really use some armor or regs to start a new character again, any help will be appreciated.

istvan

Re: veteran player started new character

Post by istvan »

i will be around the bank macroing for the time being, if you see me in the game please help me out.

AngelicaNHG

Post by AngelicaNHG »

get the discord chat app. we use it instead of IRC now, you can find it in here in the forums, then send a pm to anarcho. he is the gm and he can help you get your account info again.

istvan

Post by istvan »

alright will do, thanks brah.

istvan

Post by istvan »

can you send me some links?

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

First of all, I wish to say, "welcome back".

Secondly, it's "against my religion" to supply new characters with gear/reagents/gold: enough guidance exists, here, there, and everywhere, to ensure that new/returning players don't have to act as 'froobs' to become established; the person who receives completely-free support possesses little incentive to make the investment required to become an asset to the server.

Having said that second thing, I am not entirely unsympathetic: "oh, crap, what; I have to go through all the pain, all over again, to install myself here at UOSA?"; with absolutely no resources, I appreciate that a fresh start can be difficult and slow.

There do exist items/services that I am willing to provide, at a reasonable charge: GM armor & weapons, potions, Marked Recall Runes, scrolls and/or spellbooks/runebooks; I possess a modest armoury of lower-end magic armor & weapons (an otherwise 'crud' silver weapon is, maybe, an acceptably-economic choice for a newer character; yes?); my GM Blacksmith can repair your gear.

If I can help you in any such way, please PM me. Oh, haha, any advice I can offer is always free.

Good luck.

SS

[EDIT]: I just reviewed what you posted in Trash Talk: I'm not sure I want you here, after all.

Um, dial-back on the crystal meth-amphetamine; okay?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

AngelicaNHG

Post by AngelicaNHG »

it is not against mine so any new player that requires a helping hand can come to any NHG member and we will provide basic needs and training at no cost to them.

istvan

Post by istvan »

okay okay, i will trash talk and call people homos and stuff, and i will say the N-word, if you don't like it i;ll just leave, i don't need this anti-gay politically correct BS okay? as a homosexual male whos been banned from gay message boards for saying i like little boys, i will say i don't tolerate any server that are self-rightetous homo hating assholes OK? so just ban me right now, but if you want to help me out i told you my name "NOAH" so please help me out, i'm not going to cause any more drama on the server but as a gay male, and a minority at that i will say, i heard this is one of the more "tolerant" servers in the ultima "landscape" as you call it i guess...i dunno, but please help me out, thank you and g-D bless, btw little girls are hot LOL.

istvan

Post by istvan »

this is going to be my last post, i just hope you take it to heart, i really really wish for the internet to to be free where we can say anything we want and the worst pentalty will be we'll just get banned for like a day or 3 days, thats all, i remember a server that competely supported free speech i dont't know if this was the sever, but it might have been it, anyway this will be my last and only post, please i want a server where we can just say whever the hell we want and not get in trouble, anyway i'll see you ingame if im not banned that is, anyway g-D bless.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

istvan i hope you stick around, you come off as someone that flips out easy. I like that, reminds me of Sighelm.

AngelicaNHG

Post by AngelicaNHG »

wow where did all that come from?? All I did was offer help and you go all off on gay this gay that. in game I dont know what is the limit on trash talk or here, just in discord keep it in off topic, it is not talk for the general channel. If you still would like help i am available to help you. I spoke to you at WBB and got no response.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

alex21? I've been here since almost the beginning - months before i started my forum account. u sound like someone who probably showed up and left after dying at the GY when u had 70 magery and rage quit... however, i do like the energy.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

that escalated qucikly
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket