Taming question

Moderator: Support Moderators

IdleBlade

Taming question

Post by IdleBlade »

Ok, I have never had a taming character, so maybe this is a stupid question. But, if I had a GM tamer, and tamed a dragon, do I then get to take the items from that dragon? Or do you only get their items if you kill them or steal from them?

Pro

Re: Taming question

Post by Pro »

ye just say "dragon drop" or w/e theyre called

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

On this server, due to lag and bandwith, only gold is spawned on monsters illitally. Weapons / other items / gems do not spawn until the monster dies.

the drop command on a dragon will only return about 700 gold, the possible vanqs and maps on them will be forever locked until thier death.
[broken image]

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

tekai wrote:On this server, due to lag and bandwith, only gold is spawned on monsters illitally. Weapons / other items / gems do not spawn until the monster dies.

the drop command on a dragon will only return about 700 gold, the possible vanqs and maps on them will be forever locked until thier death.
I dun think it's due to lag and bandwidth... I think it's the monsters previous victims, and what's left when they die is what they couldn't digest, left in their intestines... ;)

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

yeah yeah safir a wizard did it =p
[broken image]

Return to “New Player Help”