Dp hallies, non accurate.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Faust

Re: Dp hallies, non accurate.

Post by Faust »

Curing on here isn't accurate as I have clearly pointed out in multiple threads...

Try reading the "shard news" for the upcoming changes that discusses a lot of this.

PS
Btw, I said "poison system" not "curing system" in my previous post. There is a distinct difference among the two.

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

i dont think short spears could be poisoned, ever

could be wrong however, so long ago

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Any "bladed" weapon could be poisoned at the time, whether it was 1-hand or 2-hand.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

i remember hallies not being poisonable in t2a

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Biohazard wrote:i remember hallies not being poisonable in t2a
They were. It was either fixed towards the end or during the release of UOR. But it's a known fact that during T2A hallies and other bladed 2h weapons were poisonable.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

IPY wasn't a "T2A Accuracy Shard" like UOSA is. IPY was more about taking T2A, tossing it into a cement mixer with random other UO nonsense and whatever came out.. that was the shard's ruleset.

As stated previously, all blades were once poisonable. I remember using DP hallys in town to add to the possible DPS while fighting townies.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Faust

Post by Faust »

RoadKill wrote:IPY wasn't a "T2A Accuracy Shard" like UOSA is. IPY was more about taking T2A, tossing it into a cement mixer with random other UO nonsense and whatever came out.. that was the shard's ruleset.
That wasn't the vision that Azeroth had when he first made the shard. He was going for an accurate Pre:UOR shard in beta when I was helping him develop it. He later realized how much work that it would take and simply scrapped that idea building on what the RunUO default package offered him. He had no real or decent coders at that time until after wipe.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Faust wrote:
RoadKill wrote:IPY wasn't a "T2A Accuracy Shard" like UOSA is. IPY was more about taking T2A, tossing it into a cement mixer with random other UO nonsense and whatever came out.. that was the shard's ruleset.
That wasn't the vision that Azeroth had when he first made the shard. He was going for an accurate Pre:UOR shard in beta when I was helping him develop it. He later realized how much work that it would take and simply scrapped that idea building on what the RunUO default package offered him. He had no real or decent coders at that time until after wipe.
Well, I was talking about what IPY was, not what it was intended to be :)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Faust

Post by Faust »

IPY definitely wasn't even remotely accurate for any phase or transition that occurred in the Pre:UOR time frame without a doubt. :wink:

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i was never hit with a 2 handed wepaon during t2a that was poisoned, or ever weiled a two handed poisoned weapon

maybe it was jsut really rare anyone woudl poison a two handed weapon
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]