I log in and it disappears!!!

seriphos

I log in and it disappears!!!

Post by seriphos »

I log in and it connects fully. It says entering Britannina and then it disappears! The window does. I click the tab at the bottom on the windows bar and it just pulls up Razors options. Im logged in though and can hear the stable/barn noises where I logged out at! I also pulled up Razors map and It said I was in the barn and told me where I was. Any suggestions? I tried reinstalling razor didnt help though. Ive also restarted the pc. Internet connection isnt affecting it cause im logged in!

seriphos

Re: I log in and it disappears!!!

Post by seriphos »

seriphos wrote:I log in and it connects fully. It says entering Britannina and then it disappears! The window does. I click the tab at the bottom on the windows bar and it just pulls up Razors options. Im logged in though and can hear the stable/barn noises where I logged out at! I also pulled up Razors map and It said I was in the barn and told me where I was. Any suggestions? I tried reinstalling razor didnt help though. Ive also restarted the pc. Internet connection isnt affecting it cause im logged in!
Never mind lol. I right clicked the tab and hit maximize and it came up. It was automatically minimizing it lol. dont worry about replying to this post!

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

:?:

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

I've had this problem on occasion. I think it happens when closing down UO when the UO Window has been minimized. So the next time it's restarted, it'll be "off screen". The way I solved it was to mark the UO window in the task bar, but not have it maximized (have it off screen). Then right click the task bar icon for UO and choose "move" (or w/e it is on an english windows). After that you press an arrow key on your keyboard to "move" the UO screen. When you've pressed the arrow key on your keyboard, you can use the mouse to move the screen (don't click, just move the mouse), and hopefully to the actual visible portion of the screen. For me the UO Window, when off-screen, has always been located to the left, so move the mouse to the right.

Hope it helps, and that you don't have to play in a maximized window unless you want to! ;)