Help setting up black smith macro please

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Help setting up black smith macro please

Post by dog1706 »

I am having trouble setting up one.

If I have everything in my backpack no issue. But that was ineffective since you can only carry so much weight. i am at work and forgive me while I try to remember how its set up.

I have a restock option, to restock 8 ingots a pop.(this part works fine.
Then I double click on my tongs(I have like 25 in my pack) then I convert to double click by type(for when it breaks) I click on the ingots(which I also did covert double click by type since they get restocked)

Problem is when I run my macro when it hits the menu to which item to make it gets that long 5 min pause. Someone said something about waiting for the gump, but i am pretty new to using razor and would def appreciate some assistance in setting up a macro.

Can anyone layout a macro for me? I just need something I can copy into my razor that works.

I have a house, all the tongs are in my toons backpack, and the ingots get restocked from a bag near the forge.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Help setting up black smith macro please

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Dbl Click type
wait for menu
menu response
wait for target
absolute target "which you change periodically if you run out of ingots so make sure you dont"
wait for menu
menu response
pause...I put 7.5 secs you might have to watch to see if you have the same time and adjust to when you get a message
thats the one I use from my backpack. So you'll have to use a restock somewhere with an
if sys msg "insufficient"
open container
drag
drop
Else loop
"or whatever macro you use to restock as I dont ever use that and end with Else so if its not the case where you need more ingots it repeats from the beginning and skips this step
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

thank you!

Goose

Post by Goose »

Hey, can someone help me what you should make for skill gain and at what levels?

-Goose

Return to “Guides”