why the heck do I not get the fame and karma after provo

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Bonx

why the heck do I not get the fame and karma after provo

Post by Bonx »

This annoys me that I provo a skele or ghoul or any other creature and they kill each other and I dont get ANY of the karma or fame. Thats just not right. Bards are the same as every other class so why dont we get the karma or fame? I dont like having to finish em off just to get the Karma and fame.

Faust

Re: why the heck do I not get the fame and karma after provo

Post by Faust »

Only dealing the killing blow yourself or one of your followers will let you receive fame & karma.

Bonx

Post by Bonx »

yeah but I think that if you provo the monster then it should count as a follower and therefore you should get the fame and karma for the kill :D

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

i know nothing about this .. but if you can prove it .. i'm sure they would change/fix it

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Silverfoot »

Chaos wrote:i know nothing about this .. but if you can prove it .. i'm sure they would change/fix it
It has actually already been proven that the current implementation is correct. Thread: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... ion#p23274