Whispers of Minax

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Yoda

Whispers of Minax

Post by Yoda »

After the attack at Despise on Lord Dupre's investigation team, tensions have been high at Lord British's Castle. Unfortunately the team returned little back on the activities of the evil mages.(http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=8149) Lord British spy's have been combing the land looking for answers. It seems as though the mages have been constructing something. Spy's report increased activity at the Cove orc fort. Evil mages have been gathering dark reagents, while orcs work feverishly gathering wood and stone. Whispers float through out the land that the Evil Enchantress Minax is behind this. We must act quickly before these forces gain too much strength! Lord British has ordered an invasion of the Cove orc fort. He request all able bodied warriors make preparations for battle!
Be prepared for thieves and player killers alike, there will be much scum to tend to attend to at this event!

The war party will meet at Lord British's throne room in Britain, at 9pm EST Monday July 13th.
<@SecondAge> Several Lichs have been spotted in the Britain Graveyard.
<@SecondAge> The cause is unknown and several townspeople were seen fleeing in fear
<Vintirex-droid> Several townspeople, Not a big enough problem imo

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Whispers of Minax July 13th@ 9PM EST

Post by Hemperor »

Awesome event, a little too many mobs at the begining causing chaotic lag that I didn't want to be a part of, but best event since the time lord!

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Furync

Post by Furync »

yup, great event. I'll be posting some pics when I come back from work.

edit: done--> http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8812
Furync

MatronDeWinter wrote: You're likely the only T2A accurate blacksmith on the shard. Congrats

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

First off I would like to thank everyone that showed up. It was a much larger crowd than I expected. The total count of players at the castle before we started was 135! I really enjoy the opportunity to run these types of events. I also would like to thank Derrick and Maahes for there help at the event!

The night was cool and crisp, a red felucia rose in the distance. Lord British's throne room was loud with the voices of many brave warriors. Lord Dupre addressed the militia, "Evil forces are gathering at the Cove orc fort. We must strike before they become to strong." They all set off to Cove to begin the invasion. The army was immediately greeted by Minax. "Lord Dupre, I have been expecting you. Your forces are no match. Minions attack!!" and Minax disappeared in a column of fire. We encountered a great army compiled of Orcs, Evil mages ogres. The shores of Cove ran red with blood.

We pressed on met with heavy resistance. Many good men lost there lives and our forces began to shrink, though we pressed on with the strength of an ox.

We finally made it to the entrance of the fort. Many men down, but just getting started. We stood like Spartans.

We ran through our foes. Their defense fell and we made our way into the fort. We gathered reinforcements, as our scouts reported Minax attempting to escape through the docks. We caught up to here before she could make a hasty retreat, but we where foiled as she called upon many demons.

She cast gate spell and opened a strange colored moongate. We easily dispatched her demons, but it slowed us down just long enough for her to elude us for the moment. Our scouts reported a battalion of Orcs waiting for us at he other end of Minax's moongate.

We charged in and were pinned in the long hallway of this place. It seemed as though Minax had planned to slaughter us in this tiny place. We quickly put up energy and paralyze fields in an attempt to slow the onslaught while others cast blade spirits and energy votrex's to tend to the orcs on the other side.

After much blood and sweat, we had defeated the orcs. Minax appeared and unveiled her evil plan. She spoke with a snide tone, "I have constructed the Legend of times. I will go back before mondian was killed and kill the avatar! I will destroy his entire home world in his infancy. Then I will rule to world, and you will all be made my slaves!" She then unleashed even more powerful and undead foes.

Tired and bloody, her forces fell to our hands. Knowing she had lost the battle, she appeared in a last attempt to salvage victory. Or maybe it was to cover her escape?

She unleashed a hellish skeleton called a bone demon. We underestimated the power of this foe, and it quickly dispatched several of our men. Then the Dark father appeared. This foe was a powerful one indeed! We have only seen the likes of this kind of power in the battles against Shal Etar and Biate. It stacked our bodies high. Throwing piles of bones and summoning much of the undead. We battled hard an long, our forces were cut in half! We finally managed to lay the killing blow to the beast. It fell and shook the ground. Lord Dupre then rallied to the troops to relay the bittersweet news. Tired, bloody and injured the militia stood with much honor. "Minax has escaped to her castle. We were successful in stopping her from using the time gates. You should all be proud of the sacrifices you have made. Shall no man forget what was given on this day. Lord British calls the stranger, we must find the avatar! I fear that Minax can only be defeated by his hand. Her castle lies behind a strange barrier. Scouts report all who cross it carry a special ring. In order to get her we must all find these rings of passage. I would suspect that they can be found on the orcs that are working for her, as they pass back into the cove orc fort. Thank you all for your sacrifices. We shall call on you again in due time.... ah reinforcements. We will hold this position until this place can be destroyed. This is to great an evil to let stand." Many Order guards take up post around Lord Dupre and the center of the time gate. We must prepare, Minax must be defeated! Stand ready and word will be sent!

<@SecondAge> Several Lichs have been spotted in the Britain Graveyard.
<@SecondAge> The cause is unknown and several townspeople were seen fleeing in fear
<Vintirex-droid> Several townspeople, Not a big enough problem imo

Furync

Re: Whispers of Minax

Post by Furync »

Ah thanks for the complete storyline... Nice pics too, I was missing a few.
Furync

MatronDeWinter wrote: You're likely the only T2A accurate blacksmith on the shard. Congrats