bankers

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
shibbydooda

bankers

Post by shibbydooda »

bankers should not be invulnerable.

Derrick

Re: bankers

Post by Derrick »

Server Publish Mar 9 2000 10:52AM CST wrote: Any shopkeeper that is currently [invulnerable] will lose that status except for stablemasters.
I think bankers and healers were both invulnerable prior to this.

Caranthir

Post by Caranthir »

Mildly off topic? But what's with the NPCs being grey when killed? Don't recall that.
I am sure there is another thread about this but I can't find it.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, the other thread is here:
Subject: Blue NPC corpses should be blue, not grey

This one is held up on making the determination of where or not it's a criminal act to loot the corpse. Currently a blue corpse would indicate that it would be a criminal action to loot it, but it's been suggested that it should not be, so it's up in the air pending more information.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I remember getting guardwhacked trying to get an npc dead (while farming black sandles), and getting guardwhacked trying to loot them as well. Pack horses shouldnt be grey when dead either I dont think, same for nobles, pets, ect. from what I recall.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I remember getting guardwhacked trying to get an npc dead (while farming black sandles), and getting guardwhacked trying to loot them as well. Pack horses shouldnt be grey when dead either I dont think, same for nobles, pets, ect. from what I recall.

I am pretty certain all were blue (unless a pack horse was not owned)

Psycho

Post by Psycho »

mm maybe off topic, and or totaly off, but I remember being able to lure any npc either guildmasters, healers, bankers exploiting LOS to lure them outside of an npc noticed area, or guardzone and being able to kill at my lesiure.

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

I don't believe that NPCs should automatically walk back to their shops if they wander too far.
They should, however, need to be at their shop to make transactions with PCs.