Cant get ultima to work

Dittmann

Cant get ultima to work

Post by Dittmann »

i have downloaded all the necessary files for the game and when i started the game i entered all the correct information into razor and the game starts up but when i go to enter my acc name and pass it longs in then gives me the message cannot connect to origin please exit and try later so i tried later same thing happened can anyone help me

Derrick

Re: Cant get ultima to work

Post by Derrick »

Are you getting another other errors when Razor loads? If no, it might just be server name and port. Use:
Server: uosecondage.com
Port: 2593

Check out this FAQ here too:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6623
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Dittmann

Post by Dittmann »

i put all the information in just like you had it.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Are you getting another other errors when Razor loads?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Dittmann

Post by Dittmann »

First i load up razor and the information in. After that the game itself loads up with no problem. Then i put in my username and password, then the the game goes to verify the account then that message appears saying i cannot connect to origin please log out and try again later .

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Can you ping the shard? Try this command from the Command Prompt:
ping uosecondage.com

Also, on the login page, it says what client version you have, under the password box, can you post what that is?

Dittmann

Post by Dittmann »

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It looks like you're sharing an IP with another player or two, it may be that the maximum number of auto created accounts is already taken on your ip address. I will contact you via PM

Dittmann

Post by Dittmann »

it used to be the 5.0.8.6 then i read a post saying try to patch up

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Actually this doesn't appear to be the case. I see no connections from your ip address.
I'll wait to hear back on the results of the ping test from the command prompt.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

If you can get in IRC this might be easier.
Once in the main channel, dbl click on my name.
There is a java applet in the IRC section, in the right column of our main website, http://www.uosecondage.com