Issues with arm/re arm

Pro

Issues with arm/re arm

Post by Pro »

Every now and then when I arm my weapon it'll either spam arm/rearm and not allow me to do anything or just completely lock up ive set my Item delay to 950 which i thought would be easily sufficient but it seems not to have worked at all any ideas ?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Issues with arm/re arm

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Go to paper doll go to options to the cycling arrow at bottom. Thats your in game macros.
Assign a hotkey go to Arm/Disarm option go to the right box and assign right hand for one handed weapon left hand for two handed or sheild and then under the box for arm disarm choose equip last weapon.
All you have to do is manually use this once each time you log in to use that weapon at the ready for arm/disarm.
You can have one set for both right and left hand if you equip a sheild, torch, lantern etc.
Or you can fool around and complicate it with razor if you like.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

^He is doing that, it's razor's queue getting spammed. I had this problem no matter how I adjusted the object delay, it usually happened whenever I tried to disarm and then perform another action, or some combination of the two. Sometimes it can really screw you. I have had it...

Spam the object queue until auto-open door wouldnt function, effectively getting me killed at that little T2A dual-balron walkway.

Spam up with arm-disarm loops so that I could not drink a potion or use a bandage for several seconds, killing me on several occasions.

My personal favorite was the time I had a loop going to smelt ore, then stopped the macro, tried to click an axe nearby to chop a trash can to get out of my little smithy-area, and the damned thing used the axe on my large forge.

Just uncheck this option and never look back.

I have found though, that even with the option disabled, if you are arm/disarm (or performing any action for that matter) within a macro, razor ALWAYS auto-queues. So if this is happening after you use a "drop hally and target" macro or something, your pretty much SOL.

edited: image censorship.
Last edited by MatronDeWinter on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Ah, for arm disarm I always used the ingame options rather then razor and never had a problem. I'd imagine for sequencing it might be useful, I just never used razor for instahit...precast etc.

In recording razor macros I suppose it would be handy, the only razor macro I used in combat was for bandaging as the ingame option for paperdoll doesn't recognize bandages as easy.

Other then that...thanks for the info Matron, maybe someday it would be beneficial for me to know it's important to have that unchecked.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.