Fishing with weapons in hand.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Lord Cavewight of GL

Fishing with weapons in hand.

Post by Lord Cavewight of GL »

You used to be able to fish with weapons in hand.

Can someone direct me to an archive of patch notes so I may point out the specific patch?

Thanks.

PS. On my old shard people get banned for arguing for accuracy for THANK YOU UOSECONDAGE for being so great.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Fishing with weapons in hand.

Post by Hemperor »

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?t ... atch_Notes

I, however, didn't find a single mention of "you can no longer fish without the fishing pole equipped". Might want to check archived stratics.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Hemperor wrote:http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?t ... atch_Notes

I, however, didn't find a single mention of "you can no longer fish without the fishing pole equipped". Might want to check archived stratics.
I believe he is talking about having a weapon AND a fishing pole in hand. This was something that used to be in game, and has been mentioned before.

However, the likelyhood of finding something like this documented is probably pretty small and memory doesn't pay the bills around here.

Also, getting banned for discussing accuracy? Was this shard ran out of N. Korea? I do love the fact there is a whole board (one of the highest traffic we have too) that is dedicated to "getting it right"

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

My memory jives with this too and I'm going to try and find a way to fix this, I'm not positive yet it's doable, and there are some layering changes in late clients.

Great to have you here Cavewight. We can't possibly get the shard right without the high level of player participation in the process that we have. Thanks for the posts.

It may seem frustrating at times that accepted issues take a long time to roll out in a patch, but we do intend to eventually get to everything. Some things are easier than others, and in the interest of keeping it fun on my side, I do tend to work on things that I'm in the mood to tackle. We've got a long term outlook here, but eventually, we'll get it all.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Derrick wrote: Great to have you here Cavewight. We can't possibly get the shard right without the high level of payer participation in the process that we have. Thanks for the posts.

payer participation .. lol .. we all know what you wanted to say .. but still I find you saying "payer participation" is funny ..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Chaos wrote:payer participation .. lol .. we all know what you wanted to say .. but still I find you saying "payer participation" is funny ..
Spellcheck fails me again :P
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

ps i suggest you add donor tag to your forums title .. seeing you donate so much .. :)

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy