Death & Taxes

Share stories and special moments with the community.
r0b
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Death & Taxes

Post by r0b »

I had come home from a good morning of hunting to find a book on the doorstep..Curious I thought.

Not wanting to dawdle and attract the attention of my not so savory neighbors (The laughable yet dreaded Pirates of Pee...not to be confused with the Knights of Nee) to the West .....I snatched the book up and headed inside to share it with my GM dooropener TinkerBell

"Over my dead body" I exclaimed, as I read the contents of the book. Anyone even remotely associated with CA is mostly certainly drunk and not of sound mind.

After giving the matter about 2.5 seconds of thought I rushed upstairs, sat down and penned a response.

After finishing the response, I came downstairs and placed the response on my doorstep

I guess I should have some booze on hand when these lads come back.
Last edited by r0b on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Death & Taxes

Post by Daolin »

<Marfu applauds> Now, I can not remember electing anyone to office that can demand such taxes. Is it time to elect an official with the people's interests in mind?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Intrestingly enough, we got a copy of that same book. I'm very glad that these two openly admit their in-affiliation with cA, it would have been a disgrace! Our book even has the same time, there is no way they could be in two places at once.

r0b
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by r0b »

I'll distract them with booze and stuff their bellies with fine rares and roasted pig... they'll need a nap and likely forget about the taxes.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I can poison the food if you like.

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

I still remember when Kenrobby invited my brother to be his sidekick. At first, Kenrobby told him he could assist but couldn't have any loot. When my brother responded with, "Ummm," Kenrobby instantly offered to split the loot with him 50/50, before adding that, "To be honest, there isn't much loot in the business."

We ran into BumBumCloth the next day.

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

I to stumbled across one of these ludicrous books.

Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Krats

Post by Krats »

On Dagger Island nearly every house has one of these books.
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”