Please fix attack last spam or something.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Please fix attack last spam or something.

Post by Mirage »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:and yet you trying to insta hit was totally okay? read zz's post about how to counter spamming attack last.

PS Saying your guildy has zero skill when he beat you is real low man
I didn't beat him #1, and prior to the tourney I showed him what I've got in store for all the attack last spam hally mages that when they get in trouble they just hold down their attack last key/start attack last macro and follow you around.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Okay but you still say that he proves the point that someone with zero skill can win...saying he was a 65 dex macer.

After I read that and the fact he was your guildmate it kind of got me a bit teed and I couldnt focus on anything else. You don't talk down to your guildies like that.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Cindrew

Post by Cindrew »

This topic is pointless... Derrick officially killed pvp with this latest patch. We should all just run around with a pair of dice and each person gets a roll.. high number wins... weeee era accuracy rules baby!
Cindrew of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

Cindrew, sounds like a plan, I'm going to start carrying the dice around with me. This PvP is awful, attack last spam is awful, harm spam is awful, harm interrupting 90% of the time.. is awful..and lastly.. theres only two other pvpers who have even posted in this thread, the other people, including valheru *which I believe is kefka* doesn't pvp enough, atleast 'alone'.. to even notice people attack last spamming.
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Cataclyst wrote:Cindrew, sounds like a plan, I'm going to start carrying the dice around with me. This PvP is awful, attack last spam is awful, harm spam is awful, harm interrupting 90% of the time.. is awful..and lastly.. theres only two other pvpers who have even posted in this thread, the other people, including valheru *which I believe is kefka* doesn't pvp enough, atleast 'alone'.. to even notice people attack last spamming.
Thats the thing right there...razor macros attack last insta hit precasting etc are pretty much nullified or at least not overly abused in groups, and thats where the real battles happen imo.

It's a good way to force people to team up.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Lor

Post by Lor »

Adapt to the changes and stop complaining. The only thing complaining does is make everyone realize how afraid you are.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Cindrew wrote:We should all just run around with a pair of dice and each person gets a roll.. high number wins... weeee era accuracy rules baby!
Dice rolls... In an RPG??? THE DEVIL, YOU SAY!!!
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Faust

Post by Faust »

What a nice heart warming symphany.

Would it possible to allow me to play too?