Wandering Healers kicking your butt...

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
valheru

Wandering Healers kicking your butt...

Post by valheru »

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=610
10 Jul 2000 00:00:00

Wandering healers will become stronger and more difficult to kill.
Wandering healers are currently extremely buffed up, and I believe they weren't made this way until this patch, which was July 2000.

They should be easy to kill, which would stop people from insta ressing over and over in the wild after being killed/pked :D

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Wandering Healers kicking your butt...

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Bladespirits...nothing more needs to be said.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Easier?

That means the next time you die, you'll have to ask a friend or run to town because there are nothing but naked healer corpses all over the place. :lol:
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Hiram
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hiram »

As our guild has a theme of healer killing, I welcome any changes that make robe farming faster and more efficient!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

valheru, nice find. I remember this as well, it was a Renaissance-era change that made them much stronger and start casting stuff like a Wisp or something.

Before this buffing-up, they were somewhere between a Headless and a Ratman in terms of difficulty, I think. Closer to the Headless.

Faust

Post by Faust »

This was fixed a long time ago in my npc revision that was sent to Derrick that is still pending implementation. This has been mentioned before but of course like everything else gets dwarfed over time. This issue should be resolved when this revision gets merged a long with MANY other inaccuracies with npc's out there that range from skills, stats, damage, hp, mana, stam, loot, or anything else even remotely related to an npc stat.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Faust wrote:This was fixed a long time ago in my npc revision that was sent to Derrick that is still pending implementation. This has been mentioned before but of course like everything else gets dwarfed over time. This issue should be resolved when this revision gets merged a long with MANY other inaccuracies with npc's out there that range from skills, stats, damage, hp, mana, stam, loot, or anything else even remotely related to an npc stat.
I hope it is soon.. These types of things give the game and era that shiny feel that it had back in the day.