t-hunter build

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Baldamier

Re: t-hunter build

Post by Baldamier »

This may not be the most efficient way to do it, but I can solo chests quite easily with little risk.

My treasure hunter template: Magery, Hiding, Stealth, Detect, RT, Cart, LP
My bard dexxer template: Swords, Tactics, Anat, Music, Provo, Healing, Hiding

I just gate my dexxer in, hide him, and dig up the chest. I try to hide as soon as I dig the chest, but if I die oh well, my bard can res him later. I casually pull all bars with my already hidden dexxer, then provo the most dangerous stuff first. Pick the chest, remove trap, then run off a bit and hide my treasure hunter. Loot the chest with my dexxer, and if he dies (yet to happen) I res him with my treasure hunter. Loot like mad and provo away. And if there's anything bothersome left over I just throw an EV or blade spirit.

The main reason I like this is I can have one character that does tmaps and dungeon chests without worrying about eval, meditation, or music & provo.

Protip: Don't bring a mount for your treasure hunter when digging chests with more than one person. You can't dig up the chest while mounted, and if you're off the horse it will find a way to die, either when the chest pops or from some random wandering spawn.