cA Adventures: Triple Loot

Share stories and special moments with the community.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: cA Adventures: Triple Loot

Post by GuardianKnight »

Pancakes :P
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Actually that really was just Chump Change a drop in the bucket...a few K in regs whoo-hoo.
Not really much to cry about...it probably took more effort in stealing them then getting the funds to buy them. Especially for a large guild.
I just can't believe they casted reveal rather then use detect though.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

FireflyWash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by FireflyWash »

Kudos Chum, love the tales keep them coming!

Natty Bo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Natty Bo »

ShastaMcNasty wrote:but seriously....who the hell opens a gate from inside their house to wbb?
You'd be surprised how many people do this.

Great story though.
I have the best job: I get to legally deal drugs, electrocute you if I feel the need, and if I'm of a particular mood make fun of what ails you in the "kindest" of ways.

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

Natty Bo wrote:
ShastaMcNasty wrote:but seriously....who the hell opens a gate from inside their house to wbb?
You'd be surprised how many people do this.

Great story though.
I agree, some of my greatest adventures were through these wbb gates. I just forgot to take pictures. =\
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

I do all the time; you'd be surprised at how many idiots will hop through a gate and immediately start opening chests, unaware of explosion traps. They don't fall for it as much with my tower, but in my large patio, could easily sucker 4-5 people a day to come blow themselves up.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

I really enjoy this story on many levels.

This is true, quality espionage here. I especially appreciate the guilty pleasure of schadenfreude when someone's AFK macroing sessions are foiled by a player that uses "working as intended gamplay" to sneek, peek, and grab.

*Looks online for for Secret Agent Man song and listens to it in honor of Chumbucket.*
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."