Patch 116 - Sept 23, 2009: Client Crash issues fixed.

Information on the latest Server Patches
Derrick

Patch 116 - Sept 23, 2009: Client Crash issues fixed.

Post by Derrick »

This afternoons patch should fix the client crash issues that have been related to being in the vicinty of certain creatures.

Additionally, two additional feature changes went in with this patch:
  • The harm spell (including on wands) will no longer ignore armor. [OSI Patch Notes for 02/27/1998]
  • Energy Vortex's now do Energy Damage in melee, and will now ignore armor.
Addition 9/24/2009:
  • Newbie and Blessed clothing will now properly "re-dress" when resurrected in an event.
Fixed:
We are aware of a few issues with the patch, and they will be fixed soon:
  • Animal and House Deeds buy menus are not showing the proper item descriptions.
  • CTF game is pretty messed up, players are becoming invisible.
  • Participants in a tournament are able to see items outside of their pit.
  • Possible issue with corpse name display, still looking into this one.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Patch 116 - Sept 23, 2009: Client Crash issues fixed.

Post by GuardianKnight »

i have been chased 3 times today and killed by what would seem to be meteor spam. I don't have anything to back it up tho.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Robot wrote:i have been chased 3 times today and killed by what would seem to be meteor spam. I don't have anything to back it up tho.
Fireball wands?
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The issues with the Vendor buy lists, and the CTF and Tournament events were fixed in this mornings mini-publish.

Additionally, Newbie and Blessed clothing will now properly "re-dress" when resurrected in an event.
Robot wrote:i have been chased 3 times today and killed by what would seem to be meteor spam.
There was no change in this patch to spell cast delays, or fireball wands.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Troubadix

Post by Troubadix »

Derrick wrote: [*]Energy Vortex's now do Energy Damage in melee, and will now ignore armor.
the EV is now to strong!

This afternoons patch should fix the client crash issues that have been related to being in the vicinty of certain creatures.

good job!!!
Derrick wrote: [*]The harm spell (including on wands) will no longer ignore armor. [[url=http://wiki.uosecondage.com/
iam not 100%sure but i think there was a huge damn different if u stay close or far away to ur enemy by casting harm.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Troubadix wrote: iam not 100%sure but i think there was a huge damn different if u stay close or far away to ur enemy by casting harm.
UOR feature.

Return to “Patch Notes”