t2a Minoc Mine Entrance is Supposed to be a Guard Zone

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
sirrayiv

t2a Minoc Mine Entrance is Supposed to be a Guard Zone

Post by sirrayiv »

Not a big deal, but this should be addressed.....I remember that little strip saving me from Pk's all the time back in the day....

poogoblin

Re: t2a Minoc Mine Entrance is Supposed to be a Guard Zone

Post by poogoblin »

You are correct.
There is another post on the board here somewhere that addresses this, with an in-era stratics link to which T2A entrances were guarded and which ones weren't...and nearly everyone's memory correlated.

We never did get an official answer though, Derrick gets backlogged with alot of accuracy updates so sometimes it is hard to tell if he agrees and adds it to the list or if he is waiting for more discussion.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, redoing a lot of the regions is on the list, and is somewhat a daunting task. The regions that we lauched the shard with in Dec. 2007 have not changed since that time. I hope to address this soon.

There are a few spots that are guarded that should not be as well, such as Cove docks.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

sirrayiv

Post by sirrayiv »

Just wanted to say Thank you for noticing this, and responding accordingly. It can be really frustrating when it seems like your not being listened to. I think thats one of the main reasons that OSI servers are dead today.

They were so focused on making a profit, that they ruined the game as we know it. All of which could have been avoided if they had of listened to their player base.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'm often listening, but don't always post right away; and I tend to get way behind on forums due to other responsibilities. I read every thread on this forum and Bug Reports, although other forums do slip by me. The participation of players in these threads to respond to some of the common questions is a Godsend, as there's no way other staff and I would ever have time to craft responses to every issue raised.

Corrections like this even if viewed as minor are very valuable to the shard, and it's much appreciated mention of these things, even if it's been mentioned before.

Thanks much!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."