a bull

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Krats

a bull

Post by Krats »

Does anyone else remember Bulls spawning North of Trinsic?
Was one of the better places to gain taming from what i remember
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Eulogy

Re: a bull

Post by Eulogy »

Yes i do.
On that little island.

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Krats wrote:Does anyone else remember Bulls spawning North of Trinsic?
I don't ever remember "Hart Isle" being over ran with zombies like it is on this shard. It used to be an excellent place to let a couple BS's loose and load up on leather due to the harts/great harts, bulls and cows on it (also think brigand camps used to spawn here). Here there are just a ton of zombies.

Krats

Post by Krats »

poogoblin wrote:
Krats wrote:Does anyone else remember Bulls spawning North of Trinsic?
I don't ever remember "Hart Isle" being over ran with zombies like it is on this shard. It used to be an excellent place to let a couple BS's loose and load up on leather due to the harts/great harts, bulls and cows on it (also think brigand camps used to spawn here). Here there are just a ton of zombies.
yea i remember that as well
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

sirrayiv

Post by sirrayiv »

There was a section of bulls North of trinsic outside the West Gate, and a bunch on the island to the East of the city across the bridge.....I wish they would correct this here......

Delucia seems to be the only decent spot on this server for bulls at the moment. And even then most tamers don't have access to them, because of people afk macroing for hours on end inside the city.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Hart Island was an awesome place for taming... a few great harts, a bull or two, etc. I don't remember there being more than maybe 1 zombie.

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Yeah, currently it looks like the set to Michael Jackson's Thriller video

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

There were some zombies there, left over from the Trinsic invasion in December, they've been removed.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

sirrayiv

Post by sirrayiv »

Great....how about adding some bulls and great harts now?

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

How about waiting for the next patch to be implemented?

How about a little courtesy for folks who work for free to make something you (supposedly) enjoy?

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Mikel123 wrote:How about waiting for the next patch to be implemented?

How about a little courtesy for folks who work for free to make something you (supposedly) enjoy?

SNAP!

Krats

Post by Krats »

*BUMP*

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Barrier Island has generally the same animal spawn as Verity Island (moonglow). Bulls and Great Harts are in this mix.

I am tweaking the ratios a bit though. We'll have to see how it looks.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Krats

Post by Krats »

Will test when i make it home

Thanks

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Krats wrote:Will test when i make it home

Thanks
This actually required shard restart, it's active this morning: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17311