Rumbling @ The Thunderdome - ACE Hosted 1v1 - 200k+ FREE ENT

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
TTPMatt
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Rumbling @ The Thunderdome - ACE Hosted 1v1 - 200k+ FREE ENT

Post by TTPMatt »

ENTRY FEE: FREE
TIME: 8:00pm EST (Signups open at 7pm in WildIRC room #ACETourney)
DAY: Sunday, October 4th, 2009
PRIZES: The Cunning ACEs will be providing 200k in cash prizes!

1st Place: 125k
2nd Place: 50k
3rd Place: 25k

1 VS 1

RULES:

#1.) No magic weapons, armor, jewelry, or wands.
#2.) Only refresh potions will be allowed.
#3.) 5 minute limit on duels. Healing yourselves past the 5 minute limitation results in a disqualification. There will be a Ref bot with a countdown and will cast a wall of stone when 10 seconds to no healing. Once the wall drops, NO HEALING!
#4.) No summon spells of any kind allowed.
#5.) No pets of any kind.
#6.) No poisoned weapons.
#7.) No looting competitors.
#8.) No cutting corpses.
#9.) Finals Matches ONLY will be decided by a best 2 out of 3 match-up to try and avoid those random "omfg he hit me 67x in a row with a hally for 40 damage each swing omfofmfmfwtf, Derrick! exploit!" bullshit duels.
<hemp-afk> now im afk for real, i dont even go near my computer when TT is around
-
<OlmanRiver> TT Stoner : Taking advantage of in game mechanics until they are horribly nerfed since 1997
-
<@Luca|Blight> TT IS A GOD

alcon

Re: Rumbling @ The Thunderdome - ACE Hosted 1v1 - 200k+ FREE ENT

Post by alcon »

bump

TTPMatt
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Rumbling @ The Thunderdome - ACE Hosted 1v1 - 200k+ FREE ENT

Post by TTPMatt »

Due to the issues this morning with the patches, the upset pvp'rs, etc. We have decided to postpone this tournament to Two Sundays from now @ 8PM EST. Which is October 15th
<hemp-afk> now im afk for real, i dont even go near my computer when TT is around
-
<OlmanRiver> TT Stoner : Taking advantage of in game mechanics until they are horribly nerfed since 1997
-
<@Luca|Blight> TT IS A GOD

Return to “Player Run Events”