Furniture dye tubs should follow suit of black dye tubs

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
poogoblin

Re: Furniture dye tubs should follow suit of black dye tubs

Post by poogoblin »

son wrote:This all started cuz i was gonna spend close to a million gp to dye 40 kegs but the seller backed out.

I cant believe I was gonna spend that much anyway, but I really want dyed kegs!

TBH I realize purple chairs and tables is ugly, but it sounds like nitpicking since it fell well into era ?

People made money selling dyed furniture, because only a few of them got them... So maybe just make the one obtainable with trophy points unlimited?

PS Best solution for me is either dyed kegs or keg dye tub.
Imo if they are going to give out unlimited furn dye tubs it should be a holiday deal, not a trophy point deal.

Dyed kegs aren't horrible, any other dyed furniture is

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Biohazard wrote:can we get neon mounts next? i want a glacial beetle.
Eulogy wrote:gtfo
Kraarug wrote:That's not exactly the same thing.Dyed kegs was a part of T2A. Having had a GM Alchy on OSI in 1999 I can tell you that dyed kegs sold much faster than regular kegs. It's an accurate part of the era.I completely and 100% agree that Item Bless Deeds should never be brought into here because it was game wrecking. Having a furny dye tub and dying furnature crazy colors isn't all that cool either, but it would certainly be nice to have kegs colored correclty.Like what was suggested above, a keg dye tube would be wonderful. Or, as an alternative, distributing dyed kegs through the trophy turn-in system would be good as well.
woah woah woah dry those tears kiddos. it was just a joke.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

I have aquired 2 furny tubs that had 5 charges only, that was how they came, now they have 20 charges
thats a fair middle ground if you ask me 4x as many charges per tub now

furny tubs can be used for good and for evil.....!...choose wisely
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Charges never had limitations. Why did they flip on black dye tubs all the sudden?
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Nayee

Post by Nayee »

Biohazard wrote:can we get neon mounts next? i want a glacial beetle.
I WANT UNICORNS

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

son wrote:Charges never had limitations. Why did they flip on black dye tubs all the sudden?
Because everyone was buying 123908129038901283098321 bolts of cloth and dying them with one charge and black clothes weren't rare anymore. Furniture dye tubs on the other hand you cannot do this with. I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for my colored kegs, so should everyone else. Me and loops had brought this topic up well over 6 months ago and it got shot down. It's just shard policy that Derrick is sticking behind, and should.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Mirage wrote: Because everyone was buying 123908129038901283098321 bolts of cloth and dying them with one charge and black clothes weren't rare anymore. Furniture dye tubs on the other hand you cannot do this with.
Make ballot boxes stackable!

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Mirage wrote:
son wrote:Charges never had limitations. Why did they flip on black dye tubs all the sudden?
Because everyone was buying 123908129038901283098321 bolts of cloth and dying them with one charge and black clothes weren't rare anymore. Furniture dye tubs on the other hand you cannot do this with. I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for my colored kegs, so should everyone else. Me and loops had brought this topic up well over 6 months ago and it got shot down. It's just shard policy that Derrick is sticking behind, and should.
What a hypocrite.

You call out BlackFoot because he wants reduced point production (presumably because he dont need em due to all his masks/rares in the CTF/DD trophy thread) and yet play the same card here?

Furniture dye tubs are not acurate, it dosent matter what cost previous people had to pay to obtain dyed tubs or furniture. People paid a premium for black dye tubs/cloth in the past, they probably woke up pretty pissed off on easter.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

son wrote:
Mirage wrote:
What a hypocrite.

You call out BlackFoot because he wants reduced point production (presumably because he dont need em due to all his masks/rares in the CTF/DD trophy thread) and yet play the same card here?

Furniture dye tubs are not acurate, it dosent matter what cost previous people had to pay to obtain dyed tubs or furniture. People paid a premium for black dye tubs/cloth in the past, they probably woke up pretty pissed off on easter.
Everyone on OSI had black clothes, not everyone had furniture dye tubs and houses looking like rainbows. What we have now is "Era Accuracy". We will not have "Era Accuracy" if they give out unlimited charge furniture dye tub. The people who paid a premium for black dye tubs made their money back, for a longgg time they were selling black clothes at a ridic price. As I said earlier Loops and I had brought up the accuracy of furniture dyetubs and Derrick stood firm. I'm playing the same card because I want people to actually earn their furniture dyetub charges, while on the otherhand someone doesn't want the person to even have a possibility to get those said items? Honestly that comparison is trash, nice fail though.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i dont want reduced trophy points
i wanted a change to how they were distributed

Bong Hit

Post by Bong Hit »

Me want color cordinated kegs colored cloth on ground too hard makes face hurt

Eh keep things the way they are its hard to undo such things and please dont ever use the item bless term again that is the day this shard dies.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

i have no respect for furny dye tubs. i wish they werent even here. black dye tubs are different. they were around pre-t2a (due to a bug), and well after t2a. black dye tubs actually add to the t2a feel of the shard. furny tubs just make everything look.....UORish.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Derrick wrote:Black Dye tubs existed throughout the era, but Furniture dye tubs came in very late, along with item bless deeds. I really don't want to see item bless deeds on the shard, nor would I like to see unlimited furniture dye tubs. Once these go in, there's just no getting rid of them. We plan for our T2A era to last much much longer than OSI's did, and I really just personally feel this would be a grievous mistake.
I dont like the comparison of furny dye tub to item bless deed here. These two items are completely different.

Do you not want furny because it will make t2a "ugly" ?

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i dont want them cause itl make t2a ugly...!