Third Dawn client

Topics related to Second Age
Bile

Re: Third Dawn client

Post by Bile »

I'm wondering if this thread was a success. If anyone has the Third Dawn client hosted somewhere, let me know please.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Bile wrote:I'm wondering if this thread was a success. If anyone has the Third Dawn client hosted somewhere, let me know please.
I know Derrick has them somewhere.

I have a few here: http://uosa.lightshade.net/clients/
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Bile

Post by Bile »

Light Shade wrote:
Bile wrote:I'm wondering if this thread was a success. If anyone has the Third Dawn client hosted somewhere, let me know please.
I know Derrick has them somewhere.

I have a few here: http://uosa.lightshade.net/clients/

Thank you, that's gotten me a little closer to accomplishing what I need. Though, I'm particularly looking for the UOTD client that was used up until the point of it's departure.

ryno

Post by ryno »

I still have the original UO3D alpha disc that Markee Dragon hooked me up with, back in the day. If anyone wants an ISO of it, I could make that happen.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I have the third dawn non beta CD that I could copy if anyone still needs it. Just pm me I am really bad about checking threads.

Bile

Post by Bile »

If you could get Light Shade to host it that would be awesome, just for old times sake. Though, I believe all the expansions after it's inception should have included the latest UOTD client. I'm going to pry open the AoS files and see what I can grab. Thanks for the responses guys!