Selling Grandfathered pre-patch blessed black sandals.

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Selling Grandfathered pre-patch blessed black sandals.

Post by riant »

Notorious wrote:...and btw capitalize on what I don't know how this would give us a edge in anyway possible, its all information bro.
I'm not one to jump into heated discussions, but to answer your question: it's almost perfectly synonomous with insider trading. Clearly anyone with gf items can dump them on the market (e.g. insider knowledge) and the "outsiders" who don't have the knowledge overpay because they pay full market price.

I'm not questioning the merits of staff discussing upcoming patches on irc, or the veracity of the information itself. I'm just addressing that particular question.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

LifeForce

Post by LifeForce »

@notorious
hehe, sure you do not know how such things can give someone an edge: if one player who knows sells his gf stuff to some player who doesn't at a nice price... well, its all information, bro. right?

but well, actually it was not my intention to prove you wrong or someone else right. and i have no gf blessed trammel that i'd have to say goodbye to, anyway.

i am just saying that (imo) vent is a terrible way to spread such information. generally speaking: if a patch like this is comming, everybody should find out about it at the same time. even if someone ask beforhand.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Telamon wrote: Along with friended mount changes.

YAY!!!!

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Notorious wrote:
LifeForce wrote:
Notorious wrote:Don't believe me then, multiple people in vent listened to what he explained, arsen is just trying to troll byi cause he killed fede 2v1 and it took him and rose like 20 minutes rofl, grandfather items will be breakable in the near future, along with friended mount changes. Obviously they are working on the patch why would they need to disclose the information to everyone on the forums till the changes are made, im giving you advice take it and stop being so ignorant.
and why would staff need to disclose this information in vent? if they did, that would be a really bad thing, imo. think about it: essentially they give few selected players an information edge they can capitalize on vs. the rest of the shards population...
It's not like he just came out and started giving us classified information, we were asking questions about the next patch because obviously we have heard rumors and he cleared them up and we got the truth about what happening soon, and btw capitalize on what I don't know how this would give us a edge in anyway possible, its all information bro. Stop trying to prove me wrong when you have no evidence I know multiple people who were in vent who are not in BYI who heard this information, so soon say goodbye to your trammel being unbreakable.
DOUBLE YAY!!!!!!!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

This has turned into an important discussion, I have created a thread to continue it:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31057

Please allocate the remainder of this thread to the original topic.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Reported.

Thanks for posting.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Reported.

Thanks for posting.
May I ask that you report me again for the sake of how cool and defined you are for
saying "Reported. (PERIOD SO I ADD EMPHASIS TO THE POST)
Thanks for posting.( ANOTHER PERIOD TO ADD MORE EMPHASIS TO MAKE HIM HATE ME)
what a bore....

and you know what ill put up 200k for the sandles just so I can get it back on topic.

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

Hey... Matron.... about these sandals. Will you take a dartboard deed, 100gp, a +5 pitchfork of ruin, and a pretrapped pouch for them?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Omnicron wrote:Hey... Matron.... about these sandals. Will you take a dartboard deed, 100gp, a +5 pitchfork of ruin, and a pretrapped pouch for them?
Enticing offer, let me think about that for a bit.

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Notorious wrote:
LifeForce wrote:
Notorious wrote:Don't believe me then, multiple people in vent listened to what he explained, arsen is just trying to troll byi cause he killed fede 2v1 and it took him and rose like 20 minutes rofl, grandfather items will be breakable in the near future, along with friended mount changes. Obviously they are working on the patch why would they need to disclose the information to everyone on the forums till the changes are made, im giving you advice take it and stop being so ignorant.
and why would staff need to disclose this information in vent? if they did, that would be a really bad thing, imo. think about it: essentially they give few selected players an information edge they can capitalize on vs. the rest of the shards population...
It's not like he just came out and started giving us classified information, we were asking questions about the next patch because obviously we have heard rumors and he cleared them up and we got the truth about what happening soon, and btw capitalize on what I don't know how this would give us a edge in anyway possible, its all information bro. Stop trying to prove me wrong when you have no evidence I know multiple people who were in vent who are not in BYI who heard this information, so soon say goodbye to your trammel being unbreakable.
Kaivan wrote: Thus, the statement that I reiterated has been out in the open for quite some time. Beyond that, I did not give a time frame for when such a change would occur because there is no time frame for it (ideally sooner than later, but no guarantees can be made).
From the Blessed Item Discussion Thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31057

Kaivan's Profile Listing him as second age staff memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=930

Regardless Pre/Post patch blessed black sandals are still desirable items and are worth 400k to 800k regardless of an impending patch. Given that Matron has been around forever and probably has a bank full of pre patch items it makes perfect sense for her to sell them now that there are rumblings of an incoming patch.

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Wow notorious is bitter toward Matron. Apparently Matron wins again.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Oh come now Telamon, you should know why I made this thread by now...

"To sell my blessed sandals" of course...

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

This wasn't a sell thread, telamon. It's obvious that Matron made this post to gloat about his win with the blessed item issue.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

The Cube

Post by The Cube »

i will crush your trammel trinkets one by one, until there is only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw&ob=av3n