What would you bless?

Topics related to Second Age
Tyrese Jackson

Re: What would you bless?

Post by Tyrese Jackson »

Welp I wouldnt bless sandals cause I was not born wit a vagina, Im not a dirty hippie, nor do I enjoy man love.

I think I would bless a do-rag or bandana cause those mahfuhkas make a nigga look hard as all hell.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

I'll sell you a blessed 1109 bandana for 280k.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:Hats break really, really fast dude.
LOL....I'm sure they do. I meant to type 'wouldn't be wearing in battle' [thread corrected].
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Oh yeah, I realised that was a typo.. still, hats break really really fast!

Now, I remember reading somewhere that blessing an item will restore it to it's max durability. Does anyone know if this is true? And could you then in theory re-bless an item to restore its durability?
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:I'll sell you a blessed 1109 bandana for 280k.
150k if its not worn as hell
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

160k to smelt it.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

I would save the CBD for something that's worth at least close to what the CBD is worth.
There is some dude selling like 6 pairs of 902's you could just wear those unblessed and have a similar color,
and it'd be cheaper.

eggmona

Post by eggmona »

I would definitely save it for whenever I can buy a non blessed, non hued, GF mask. I've been looking for quite some time and consider this my long time goal :D

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

eggmona wrote:I would definitely save it for whenever I can buy a non blessed, non hued, GF mask. I've been looking for quite some time and consider this my long time goal :D
There is no such thing as a non blessed GF mask.

GF = grandfathered = clothing blessed prior to Jan. 2011 when a patch was made making blessed things breakable
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Seems like there's nothing worth buying to bless. It's either sandals or it's going to break. The range of available colours of sandals to buy/bless are underwhelming. Already have bloods/bridals/blacks. Then again I never cared about character appearance, until felix gave me a bunch of neon dyes/neon sandals I just went around with a default avatar.

Have something like 25 CBDs and nothing to do but sit on them for prices to go up.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

eggmona

Post by eggmona »

Ohm wrote: GF = grandfathered = clothing blessed prior to Jan. 2011 when a patch was made making blessed things breakable
wow! I thought it was just pre-patch clothing. Thats interesting, and makes me feel like the mask would be even more rare ><

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

If I bless my grandfather, will he be grandfathered?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Fnocker

Post by Fnocker »

stfu GK god