Return of Shadowclan !

Topics related to Second Age
Velgamog

Re: Return of Shadowclan !

Post by Velgamog »

Right now I would be more than happy with a small house somewhere near the yew orc fort. Not sure if I would have to buy a deed and place it or purchase a preexisting small house from someone who lives around there. I already sent a message to Derrick explaining a bit of what i would like to do. Any kind of help on his part would be amazing.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

you can buy a deed a small deed and see if there is a spot it will fit tho its unlikely to find a spot. anything bigger then a small os most deffinately very tought to find to place yerself.

So you would have to take a screenshot of possibilitys of houses you might want to buy post on the forum and find the owner. Leaves books on their doorsteps to PM you whether theyre willing to sell or not.

Then if ye find an owner and house ye like try and agree on a price.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Velgamog

Post by Velgamog »

how much do small house deeds cost? and would it be impossible to find a spot to place one somewhere near the yew orc fort ?

also if anyone knows anyone with housing around there who wants to help the growth of shadowclan on this server, plz msg me ! once i get a guildhouse / guildstone we can begin actively recruiting and start to build an active PvP scene at the yew orc fort

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

hmm its an interesting location so doubt any spot will be left open. but a small deed is 43.800 theyre are newbied so i'd say get one get naked and run around look for a spot.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Tom

Post by Tom »

I'd make an orc.

Velgamog

Post by Velgamog »

Tom wrote:I'd make an orc.
awesome!! and the clan begins to grow... just make a hairless human with an orcish name. what is the best way to find out when you are online ? i can teach you our basic lingo if youve never had a shadowclan character before

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=47278

Hope to see your ranks grow. If you haven't checked out the post above please yet, please do so. A brave new venture by some of the openly declared RP guilds.

Tom

Post by Tom »

Velgamog wrote:
Tom wrote:I'd make an orc.
awesome!! and the clan begins to grow... just make a hairless human with an orcish name. what is the best way to find out when you are online ? i can teach you our basic lingo if youve never had a shadowclan character before
I'm usually in IRC as Tom, used to play Shadowclan on DAoC Mordred. Sorta remember the lingo but I know there is a website out there with that info!

Velgamog

Post by Velgamog »

hoowah !
Last edited by Velgamog on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Velgamog

Post by Velgamog »

also....one former shadowclaner is donating 8k to our guildhouse fund....hopefully we can get a few more donations from people who want to see this guild return. the sooner we get a guildhouse / guildstone the sooner we can actively recruit more orcs and start building a presence at the yew fort again

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

You need to claim a leader/recipient for donations. You can't possibly expect people to want to donate unless you tell people who to donate to etc.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Velgamog

Post by Velgamog »

Not sure what you mean by leader/recipient. Shadowclan is a well known and respected community of RPers whose main objective is to add more enjoyment to the games we play. The leader / recipient of any donations would be my in-game character Velg'amog, klan goth (leader) of the UOSA shadowclan branch. Any money recieved would be used to help us get a guildhouse/guildstone

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I mean for this current project. I guess we could hand our gold to that chumbucket orc ...lol
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Velgamog

Post by Velgamog »

Still very far off from having enough to purchase our guildhouse. What are some good ways to earn money ?

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Clubbing hummies?

I say that part in jest but part in serious. You have look at potential donors more like real life investors. You have to show that you can deliver. I have a sinking suspicion that the flood gates from some of the wealthiest shard members will open if you can demonstrate success. Only a suggestion but why not get some bed rolls and rough it until such time as a wealthy benefactor deems you worthy?