Is it legal...

Topics related to Second Age
Capitalist

Re: Is it legal...

Post by Capitalist »

rofl
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Kaivan wrote:No, because the use of that account to macro up a character is a significant use, qualifying the account as theirs.
The verdict makes no sense...

what I have heard in the past:
1. You can buy accounts with gold
2. You can abandon an account you own by simply not playing it

Conclusion: Vega abandons an account. Player X builds new account and sell to Vega for gold.
Vega wrote:Got it. Sharing accounts is illegal in that facet?
Spurs some memory that it was ok to jump on a friend's account for maintenance purposes. Maintenance = going to the bank, refreshing a home, or accessing a guild stone as per big boss 'D'

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

You can't "abandon" an account and simply allow another person to use it. If you do not use an account for a long time, it is still your account.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Kaivan wrote:You can't "abandon" an account and simply allow another person to use it. If you do not use an account for a long time, it is still your account.

I love you

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Francois424 »

Kaivan wrote:You can't "abandon" an account and simply allow another person to use it. If you do not use an account for a long time, it is still your account.

How do you get rid of it then ?

One of my friends created in my house (same IP) a newb in moonglow, but has shown no desires to ever return to the game.

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

Vega should just stop being a lazy bastard and macro his own characters. problem solved.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

UsualSuspect wrote:Vega should just stop being a lazy bastard and macro his own characters. problem solved.
The old hypothetical "perfect world" that we'd all love to live in!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

now that i think of it, I volunteer for this job if you let me name all the toons myself.
Last edited by UsualSuspect on Mon May 27, 2013 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Sure, a castle deed worth of NCDs mean nothing to me.