Rat Tail John

Re: IDOC L L AND TOWER

Post by Rat Tail John »

Vega wrote:I didn't have "attackers".
I beg to differ

Levi

Post by Levi »

John, I don't think Vega was at this one.

And Elk hunter if I got it wrong I apologize, I was running round trying to stay alive and us bards do tend to be an easy target for any 2nd rate pk. I did think you was helping Sadistic and the 2nd rate PK but yes you could have been doing the same as me. i.e. trying to survive to try and a get a share of the substantial loot available. Like I say if I got it wrong sorry, no offence intended.

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

Levi wrote:John, I don't think Vega was at this one.

And Elk hunter if I got it wrong I apologize, I was running round trying to stay alive and us bards do tend to be an easy target for any 2nd rate pk. I did think you was helping Sadistic and the 2nd rate PK but yes you could have been doing the same as me. i.e. trying to survive to try and a get a share of the substantial loot available. Like I say if I got it wrong sorry, no offence intended.

The large brick I took u to he was def there

Levi

Post by Levi »

Rat Tail John wrote:
Levi wrote:John, I don't think Vega was at this one.

The large brick I took u to he was def there
Oh yes I saw vega at that one, but not where the tower was.