Stealing Video

Topics related to Second Age
Still Standing

Re: Stealing Video

Post by Still Standing »

Nice video a perfect example of jacko never being able to fight alone and you are def in the 2% of thieves who know what they are doing
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Flea wrote:Just know, I will avenge your complete douche baggery. When youre least expecting it.
I welcome any and all attempts at retribution -- after all, what would UO be without an adversary? Good luck!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Ive had a thief since this server started. Back in the OSI days I played a dexxer/warrior thief. His only purpose was to get people to attack me so I could kill them etc;
When I started here, Matron De Winter stole from me while I was hunting liches in Deceit and was only a few days old. She was very good at playing her stealthy thief. I was inspiried to try that type of thief out, not a fighter, but a stealthy, mage thief that snuck around in the shadows. I was terrible at it. I never rode a horse because of stealth and I just never could get anything decent. So I stopped playing my thief for a very long time. Then I ran into Elk on my return back to the game in March and he robbed me blind when he came into Delucia grey and I attacked him. Well, Elk was nice enough to give me some advice, and I turned my thief into an Elk Eater clone, and I have never had so much fun on a thief before. Not to mention, Ive gotten some fantastic loot as well. IMO, Elks one of the top 3 thieves of UOSA of all time, easily, maybe even number 1. Thanks Elk.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Thanks Menk, glad I could help! :)
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Menkaure wrote:Ive had a thief since this server started. Back in the OSI days I played a dexxer/warrior thief. His only purpose was to get people to attack me so I could kill them etc;
When I started here, Matron De Winter stole from me while I was hunting liches in Deceit and was only a few days old. She was very good at playing her stealthy thief. I was inspiried to try that type of thief out, not a fighter, but a stealthy, mage thief that snuck around in the shadows. I was terrible at it. I never rode a horse because of stealth and I just never could get anything decent. So I stopped playing my thief for a very long time. Then I ran into Elk on my return back to the game in March and he robbed me blind when he came into Delucia grey and I attacked him. Well, Elk was nice enough to give me some advice, and I turned my thief into an Elk Eater clone, and I have never had so much fun on a thief before. Not to mention, Ive gotten some fantastic loot as well. IMO, Elks one of the top 3 thieves of UOSA of all time, easily, maybe even number 1. Thanks Elk.
:D

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I R CRAPY THF SKLZ PLZ

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Sorry, i couldn't continue watching.

I could not stop laughing when JACKO pre-casts recalls right before she/he/it leaves guard zone to run to GY.

Hahaha

Downs

Post by Downs »

there weren't enough wizard boyfriends for a fair fight.....
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!