Re: two new players saying hello :)

Post by Ulfrigg »

The light irc on forums works again FYI, Ty Derrick :D

Also Welcome.

Jaana

Post by Jaana »

Hello

I'm the second new player and wanted to say hello and thanks for the nice welcome. For me this is the first time I play any Ultima and I must say I absolutely love it so far. The world is so filled with "little" details, like shoaring sheep, tailoring, cooking, owning and decorating a house, taming as many animals as I want ;) and so on.

After reading a bit about Ultima Online and according to Ian it looks like I can also be happy for the chance to experience the game like it is here. I mean , I only played on one other world before here for just 3 days (Ultima forever or so) and it was nice too, but there are many small atmospheric details that feel "just right" here and make more sense.

I hope to see some of you in Britania near Skara Brae or maybe tonight near Yew, feel free to say hi :)

Daniela
Jaana

Mykos

Post by Mykos »

Welcome to UOSA to the both of you. It is a great shard with a lot of great players. The thrill and adrenaline of reds coming on your screen, crafting, resource gathering, hunting and just hanging out. Enjoy your time here and feel free to say hello if you see me as Mykos or any from my guild with the tag H*O. We sometimes meet at Skara for some fun.

Also feel free to pm me if you have any needs or questions.
Mykos
House Master
House of Oor'Tael