3 minutes.

Topics related to Second Age
Populus

Re: 3 minutes.

Post by Populus »

Truly beautiful. I hope it was GF'd. Outshined my deleting of the Inscription unique prize from UoH event.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Boondock_Saint wrote:Damn, Fede would've paid at least $200 dollars IRL for that. ha.
I was thinking more like $600, but lol
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Populus wrote:Truly beautiful. I hope it was GF'd. Outshined my deleting of the Inscription unique prize from UoH event.
Yep, grandfathered. That mask is older then most neons on this shard.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Vega wrote:
Boondock_Saint wrote:Damn, Fede would've paid at least $200 dollars IRL for that. ha.
I was thinking more like $600, but lol
You would know!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Derrick, if you allow him to keep doing this, I'm going to have no choice but to ban you.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

These types of things always confused me. So... we're supposed to be applauding destroying shard history? It's not as if this will have any real bearing on the existence of 'Trammel' items (well, besides making my masks worth a few k more due to perceived rarity). And obviously you never had a real issue with the items existing or you would have done this long ago, or never acquired them in the first place.

But hey, if you're very attached, I can see not selling/giving it away... but at that point isn't this the same as quitting while wearing it? Why the spectacle?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

UoH is the event guild. He is doing it to give people something fun to watch. And then later, something fun to do.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

GuardianKnight wrote:UoH is the event guild. He is doing it to give people something fun to watch. And then later, something fun to do.
Not sure what's fun about watching or doing that. Looks like a rage-quit. Only way I can see that being fun is being the one who caused it, and caused it for good reason. But I suppose however you get your jollies.

Oh, and isn't UoH the "UOSA Society of Adventure and History"? That's like cashing in one of a kind event trophies. Not very historical.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Rammar wrote:These types of things always confused me. So... we're supposed to be applauding destroying shard history? It's not as if this will have any real bearing on the existence of 'Trammel' items (well, besides making my masks worth a few k more due to perceived rarity). And obviously you never had a real issue with the items existing or you would have done this long ago, or never acquired them in the first place.
I don't think a mask would be considered "shard history" - I've been inactive for a long time, the mask has no worth in my eyes, it's been on a character I log into once or twice a month. Yes, this has no real impact on the shard's current state of hued items, but has no negative impacts on myself, or the shard, and has got people chattering. 5 minutes well spent if you ask me!
Rammar wrote:Why the spectacle?
It's not.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

RoadKill wrote:I don't think a mask would be considered "shard history" - I've been inactive for a long time, the mask has no worth in my eyes, it's been on a character I log into once or twice a month. Yes, this has no real impact on the shard's current state of hued items, but has no negative impacts on myself, or the shard, and has got people chattering. 5 minutes well spent if you ask me!
Think you give yourself too little credit.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

A job well done Master Roadkill! Franz Pfniffel applaud thy wisdom!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I know this is a game and that its all and good fun, but so many of us vets always wanted something like that and never had enough time to farm up the gold etc. part of me thinks this is hilarious and the other part me of is just like "wow something I wanted for so long, what a waste"
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Pretty sure he just didn't want to deal with the 70 people asking for it.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Derrick wrote:This is sacrilege
I love you
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:
Derrick wrote:This is sacrilege
I love you
LOLOLOLOL

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs