Re: 1 HOUSES! FORECLOSED HOMES!!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Re: 6 houses, For Sale. No bidding B/O ONLY! Changed Pricing

Post by a swallow »

Better?
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I like pudding.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

BUMP
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bumper boats

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Need more new players. Not even worth selling houses at the moment
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

a swallow

Re: 6 houses, For Sale. Changed Pricing Auction/B\O

Post by a swallow »

Bump Changed Prices Again!!

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

S/B for the third house (tower north of compassion)
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I'm gonna let this run until Sunday. Hopefully I'm not working that day to make the trade. Inc of small deed and If i get off early Saturday we can trade then.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

The sale of the tower ends in roughly 6 hours!!

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Combined all of my houses, For Sale. No bidding B/O ONLY

Post by Fireball »

inkognito wrote:Is that picture suggesting there is a bank in cove?
Yes there is a banker in Cove.

FB