Motivations behind some for 'era accuracy'

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Motivations behind some for 'era accuracy'

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Cortez wrote: Looks like, with out a automated stuck option, this person would have loads of fun waiting for a staff member to get him back.
The automated stuck option just means that I have to do this several times to get the same effect...
I even got him a third time, same spot, same macro, but I did not take pictures. If you like, go check the Delucia Pond, he should still be there hanging out with the fishes.

If you want to macro, fine, do it somewhere else, I do not want to see 100 macroers in town all the time, it's ruining my gaming experience. :idea:

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
Cortez wrote: Looks like, with out a automated stuck option, this person would have loads of fun waiting for a staff member to get him back.
The automated stuck option just means that I have to do this several times to get the same effect...
I even got him a third time, same spot, same macro, but I did not take pictures. If you like, go check the Delucia Pond, he should still be there hanging out with the fishes.

If you want to macro, fine, do it somewhere else, I do not want to see 100 macroers in town all the time, it's ruining my gaming experience. :idea:
thanks big shot...

oh wait, how do you gate an afk macroer? hmm

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

Hemperor wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:

thanks big shot...

oh wait, how do you gate an afk macroer? hmm
Obviously HAX!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You mean to say that you guys arent using UOSAE ???

Senses

Post by Senses »

lol, very standup of you not to check the make choppa quit box.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

MatronDeWinter wrote:You mean to say that you guys arent using UOSAE ???

LOOL MAKE CHOPPA QUIT.

You're really earning that beard.

Xavier

Post by Xavier »

MatronDeWinter wrote:You mean to say that you guys arent using UOSAE ???
Seriously hilarious :lol:

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

But I love fishing! this will make my profits go down on two tile island =(
[broken image]

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

bravo

Excalibur

Post by Excalibur »

While I do agree with 100% era accuracy and all that, there are many things that could be improved simply to enhance the game experience. Having the stuck button is needed, because people can and do get stuck for legitamte reasons. Furthermore, gating someone intentionally to a spot that will get them stuck shouldn't be allowed. Period. It solves nothing.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Excalibur wrote:While I do agree with 100% era accuracy and all that, there are many things that could be improved simply to enhance the game experience. Having the stuck button is needed, because people can and do get stuck for legitamte reasons. Furthermore, gating someone intentionally to a spot that will get them stuck shouldn't be allowed. Period. It solves nothing.
It solves boredom.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

Excalibur wrote:While I do agree with 100% era accuracy and all that, there are many things that could be improved simply to enhance the game experience. Having the stuck button is needed, because people can and do get stuck for legitamte reasons. Furthermore, gating someone intentionally to a spot that will get them stuck shouldn't be allowed. Period. It solves nothing.
He shouldn't have walked through the gate. No one forces you to go through a gate, you roll the dice and take that chance.

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Nox,

He was macroing.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Cortez wrote:Nox,
He was macroing.
He shouldn't have walked through the gate. No one forces you to go through a gate, you roll the dice and take that chance.