My Stealth Llama

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: My Stealth Llama

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Okay I was running two clients...I am assuming the supah playahs were both the same in the above situation. I was able to hide and stealth with my mount after dismounting. At least it appeared so to my non hidden no stealthing other character.

Now if it is just a client error being running twain to one IP I would like to know because I put myself in some potentially dangerous situations believing you can stealth with a mount if not mounted.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: My Stealth Llama

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You cannot stealth with a mount. Your mount is not stealthing behind you. Your mount WILL get attacked by monsters while doing this. The effect is only for a matter of seconds/minutes. It only makes your mount invisible to people in the area where you performed the dismount. Your mount is still attackable/targetable if someone has it's bar open. This will not make your mount hidden from ALL players, it seems only certain clients (although the majority) are affected. Finally, this is not accurate within the timeframe emulated by the shard, and IS an exploit. A rather serious one at that, though I will not go into details.