FYI

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Sadistik

Re: FYI

Post by Sadistik »

Abyz im shocked this hurts my feeling :(
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

It's just part of being an IDOCer, right?
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

well i guess you and sultan are lookin at it 1 way i wasnt joking when i was giving an fyi no joke there is people out there that are new and dont know there are people out there that are old and might not know because be honest with me what other reason would someone have bags full of night eyes stuff organized? cause they use it now if they are purists like i said or role playin old school uo thats different..... but if you just dont know im helpin em and PRAYING that less people horde that shit cause they use it

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

the way i said it was dickish which made sultans panties tighten up (you wear a dress bro) didnt expect this reaction lol

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Ok, FYI, selling nightsight and other crap items nets you a fair amount of dough. Trouble is, with the recent changes to vendor accounting you cannot sell everything as fast as you'd like anymore, therefore sometimes inventory stocks up. If you cannot see that, then I cannot help you.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Also, some people may organize their items as an "unidentified" chest that they plan on iding later. Unless, you are saying that the chest had ONLY night eyes items in it, then, even if they planned on selling to vendor, it would have been mixed with other items such as weakness, clumsy, nighteyes, evil etc.

If they had a chest of "night eyes" only items...they are possibly just a collector that wants to have a few of everything in the game. Was there other chest with that one that had "bless", "strength", "agility", "cunning" etc? Or was it only the chest of night eyes items?

Anyway, i found the FYI post kind of comical, even if it did come off to some as being a little "dickheadish". haha To me it was an informative post to some newbies with a hint of sarcasm. Classic Sadistik IMO. : )

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Pirul wrote:Ok, FYI, selling nightsight and other crap items nets you a fair amount of dough. Trouble is, with the recent changes to vendor accounting you cannot sell everything as fast as you'd like anymore, therefore sometimes inventory stocks up. If you cannot see that, then I cannot help you.
Pirul has nailed it here! You should be thankful for any free loot you get! I have a stack of bags and boxes in my house filled with "junk" from organizing. Every once in a while i throw it into my razor-sell-agent bag and hit the armorers, tailors, mage shops and provisioners to see what I can dump. Whatever doesn't sell I just throw back into the pile for next time.

Have you ever used the razor sell agent? If not, I highly recommend it.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

aint nobody got time for that sheeesh iv got walls to stare at

but some semi sorta not really but passable points have been made BUT the fact still remains that there are new people who might not have known you are all STILL not gettin the true point of this it was to inform new and old alike that there is another option to night eyes jewlery now think for a second you didnt know about the razor option and you see this are you gonna be fuck this guy or wow fuck me thats awsome....

for those of you that sell agent stuff right on man more power to yah 1 of you can get ahold of me ill sell you bags fulllll of shit for pennies on the dollar

Levi

Post by Levi »

Sadistic, I have just had to make a vendor redundant due to this post, how am I meant to sell night eyes items now?

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Sadistik wrote: 1 of you can get ahold of me ill sell you bags fulllll of shit for pennies on the dollar
This is me getting ahold of you. I'll take bags full of junk armor/weapons/magic clothing/scrolls/etc if you want to get rid of them for cheap!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Ya ill take whatever elkeater doesnt take, as long as its sellable to vendors haha For pennies on the dollar.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

kk ill start saving as oppsed to trashimg

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

All of that boring ass talk and now your gonna save it? Your just pissed cuz all of the IDOCs you find suck or Vega gets all the good shit and leaves you with shit. Get used to it, It looks great on you! :)

FYI Shut up cry baby.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

lol ok a swollower

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

LOL this thread is still going on?