Player statues in the museum

Topics related to Second Age
Malaikat

Re: Player statues in the museum

Post by Malaikat »

I've fought Fede, Sandro, and Zakk. It's really clear that only one of them uses EUO...and it's not Fede or Sandro.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

Why is pvp the main consideration for a statue. Give a statue to whoever can post a screen with the oldest account.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Obviously the Franz should be honored a statue. Preferably riding a llama and holding a shepherd's crook to symbolize the great counsel and guidance he has offered to the many in Britannia.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

UsualSuspect wrote:Why is pvp the main consideration for a statue. Give a statue to whoever can post a screen with the oldest account.

Cause from what it looks like that museum has statues for mostly non pvpers (I mean they are known for non pvp things, obviously some pvpd, like Hemp, but there has yet to be a statue of some of the best pvpers in the shards history).
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

farnk

Post by farnk »

Bee wrote:
farnk wrote:
Menkaure wrote:Truly speaking Sandro and fede deserve one, its been pretty much a fact they have been the two best fighters in the shards history, with tj and spanky right behind, and maybe chad. But no one was as popularly feared as Sandro and fede.
And MAYBE chad?!? Lol. Chad was hands down the best pvper to ever grace this server. I do agree fede and sandro were great themselves respectively.

Also who the fuck is this angry Bee guy? Mentioning himself for a statue and I've never even heard of him lol.

Who the fuck is frank?

And don't you stress I'm sure I've killed you plenty.
I am and was the durnk white wizard (SuPeR FrAnK and Icon, more recent chars Bart Starr, BJ Raji, farnk da champ, farnk r champ) of mYm. You might have gotten lucky once or twice but I'm sure my horse, TODD avenged my death. Now, who are you? Perhaps an old resurrected raging member of ACE? If so, I retract my statement about you possibly killing me because that guild was terribad.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Not to mention that PvP is the only aspect of the game that takes real objective ability or which is objectively measurable at all. I don't know what any of those dudes did to deserve a statue.
Last edited by Malaikat on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Menkaure wrote:
UsualSuspect wrote:Why is pvp the main consideration for a statue. Give a statue to whoever can post a screen with the oldest account.

Cause from what it looks like that museum has statues for mostly non pvpers (I mean they are known for non pvp things, obviously some pvpd, like Hemp, but there has yet to be a statue of some of the best pvpers in the shards history).
Well said Menky.

The main reason being pvp is probably the biggest aspect to the game, maybe second to pvm for the majority of us. The best pvpers cause competition to the arena/field and competition to the arena/field can only help the server's population and player activity. Pretty simple IMO.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

PINK BOOTS!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

Menkaure wrote:Truly speaking Sandro and fede deserve one, its been pretty much a fact they have been the two best fighters in the shards history, with tj and spanky right behind, and maybe chad. But no one was as popularly feared as Sandro and fede.
If I had to choose one of the two, I'd go with Sandro. When the server was new and had 20 people online at a time, Sandro was the one guy PK'ing all of those 20 people (or trying to, I have a sick recall trigger finger!). He's got more into T2A history than at least 3 of those statues currently there.

Gork

Post by Gork »

Ohm and I in an endless animated hally fight honoring the longest recorded tournament duel :P

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

I vote Robbbb, he pulled off the single greatest heist in UO history: over 100mill

You can place him in front of Chum...

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

What did Mr. Robbb do?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Gork wrote:Ohm and I in an endless animated hally fight honoring the longest recorded tournament duel :P
Think me n tj have a recorded 29 min one. Was yours actually 30
Min or approx?
:P
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I vote GuardianKnight. He has single handedly destroyed the server.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Panpipe