120,000 BANDAGES

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 120,000 BANDAGES

Post by inkognito »

Forum rep actually does count for something. But its up to the reader to read between the lines. You just can't take it at face value. One must account for who is increasing a persons rep, why they increased/decreased it, and what that persons trade standing within the community.
After all that, if your still having issues theres always broker services or put it on a vendor. If they refuse the two former trade conditions, probably not a safe trade.
Last edited by inkognito on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

inkognito wrote:Forum rep actually does count for something. But its up to the reader to read between the lines. You just can't take or at face value. One must account for who is increasing a persons rep, why they increased/decreased it, and what that persons trade standing within the community.
After all that, if your still having issues theres always broker services or put it on a vendor. If they refuse the two former trade conditions, probably not a safe trade.
Sorry. Forum rep is retarded.. always. Which is why I've never participated. 2 seconds glancing at someone's back posts tells you more than rep ever will.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Quick and easy trade. ty sir.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

ya aeris, i wasn't going off forum rep alone, i was going off with seeing this guy talk in IRC, then looking at his forum rep and seeing that he was already a scammer in the past. Had they used gold/bandages as the trade, it woulda been fine, but im sure mr notorious wanted a deed...

I always just threw the bandages on the ground, let the buyer take them, then pay me, whats the worst that can happen, lose a 60k stack of aids? OH NOS!

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Dyne wrote:ya aeris, i wasn't going off forum rep alone, i was going off with seeing this guy talk in IRC, then looking at his forum rep and seeing that he was already a scammer in the past. Had they used gold/bandages as the trade, it woulda been fine, but im sure mr notorious wanted a deed...

I always just threw the bandages on the ground, let the buyer take them, then pay me, whats the worst that can happen, lose a 60k stack of aids? OH NOS!

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Notorious wrote:
Dyne wrote:ya aeris, i wasn't going off forum rep alone, i was going off with seeing this guy talk in IRC, then looking at his forum rep and seeing that he was already a scammer in the past. Had they used gold/bandages as the trade, it woulda been fine, but im sure mr notorious wanted a deed...

You sure are good at finding cartoon pictures, I bet you know where to go to find all that 12 yr old shit eh?

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Dyne wrote: You sure are good at finding cartoon pictures, I bet you know where to go to find all that 12 yr old shit eh?
let the thread die. just. let it die

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

bump!

I know, not funny...
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next