Custom named npc vendors?? what the...

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Custom named npc vendors?? what the...

Post by Hemperor »

Teknix wrote:
Kraarug wrote:What do you contribute?
Couldn't read the rest of the post. This is coming from the guild that can only ghost (abusing mechanics) and have all pretty much quit since the pet speed patch came in which you cried about forever, claiming it was another innacurate change to taming.

I'll say it again, stay the hell off these boards. These boards are for serious, intelligent discussions about accuracy. You come on here to start shit.

Blackfoot has done a great job preserving the shard history, he isn't profiting from it in anyway, yet he has sacrificed tons of time and effort.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

With any luck we won't have to see post's like this very soon.

platypus

Post by platypus »

Hemperor, perhaps you should move your comments to the trash talk forum: "I'll say it again, stay the hell off these boards." is considered a personal attack and would've gotten an ACE member banned from IRC or the forums if directed at you.

And for the record: ACE hardly ever uses ghosts. In the instances that we have camped with ghosts, it has ONLY been at lich lords. Its funny how you repeating "ACE ghosts every spawn when they're pking" has convinced 90% of the shard that we use ghosts daily and at more than one farming location.

I think someone got their feelings hurt after being unable to kill a newly-ressed ACE member with nothing in their pack, after running away during PvP and looting the corpses after people died.

About valheru's post - Although I think Blackfoot's museum is awesome and is a benefit to all of us, I also think other players or guilds should have the opportunity to do the same thing as far as statues and unique items.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

If only we could stop this viscious cycle of dumbassery.

nice bickering everyone, we are getting more accomplished everyday with the chatter.
platypus wrote:About valheru's post - Although I think Blackfoot's museum is awesome and is a benefit to all of us, I also think other players or guilds should have the opportunity to do the same thing as far as statues and unique items.
BlackFoot wrote:So when you say 'he got statues why cant i?' the answer is simply, you have just as many statues as everyone else.

valheru

Post by valheru »

How does the average player get a custom named NPC with custom unique clothing (gm robes).

That's the underlying question here. I do NOT see this as a reward for the trophy system.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

valheru wrote:How does the average player get a custom named NPC with custom unique clothing (gm robes).

That's the underlying question here. I do NOT see this as a reward for the trophy system.
You do something positive for the shard. And then maybe you get something.

valheru

Post by valheru »

Is that a rule stated somewhere on the server? Did that come from Derrick's mouth?

So you are saying, Derrick will give out unique awesome items for people he thinks are good to the server?

is that what you are saying? Are you SURE you want to cross the line of making stuff up? (this is how other players have gotten banned).

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

valheru wrote:Is that a rule stated somewhere on the server? Did that come from Derrick's mouth?

So you are saying, Derrick will give out unique awesome items for people he thinks are good to the server?

is that what you are saying? Are you SURE you want to cross the line of making stuff up? (this is how other players have gotten banned).
yea I meant exactly what I said. If you look around that's the general consensus.
Biohazard wrote:You do something positive for the shard. And then maybe you get something.
Please continue your crusade of baiting someone into being banned. Maybe you should watch what line you cross instead of worrying about others?

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Apparently Valerhu has forwarded all my trash talking messages to Derrick... when in reality he is the one that posts in these boards for no other reason then to start a fight, it's pretty obvious. I think Derrick has been away all day, I'm sure this topic will be moved/locked as soon as he reads it...it's that ridiculous.

What extremely stupid topic are you going to post tomorrow, Valerhu? (kefka)

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Hemperor wrote:Apparently Valerhu has forwarded all my trash talking messages to Derrick... when in reality he is the one that posts in these boards for no other reason then to start a fight, it's pretty obvious. I think Derrick has been away all day, I'm sure this topic will be moved/locked as soon as he reads it...it's that ridiculous.

What extremely stupid topic are you going to post tomorrow, Valerhu? (kefka)

I personally can't wait for the laugh.

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The Nevermore statue isn't even a vendor it's an staff placed NPC. This whole topic is baseless for reasons mentioned by others above and will be closed.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."