Hall of Fame Anniversary - UOSA Museum Inductees

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Who will be inducted into the UOSA hall of fame?

MatronDeWinter - the mistress of cA, the bitch of Britannia, the swindler of Sosaria, the grief in your briefs
16%
Hemperor - Canadian wizard holds canada day and international hemperor day each year
15%
Chad - L337 wizard combatant pvp league season 1 and 2 champion
10%
Batlin - developer, forum wizard
16%
Alatar - old pk
4%
Xyk'luk - URK Champion
20%
Choppa X - l337 wizardry
8%
Malice - pk
4%
Biscophan - New player helper
4%
DJ momo - thief
3%

Total votes: 356

Downs

Re: Hall of Fame Anniversary - UOSA Museum Inductees

Post by Downs »

I nominate the ettin king out of fear.

He's a great guy and has done a lot for me and several others getting started here.

He's the king of ettins.... enuff said
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Zedd aka EttinKing gets my vote for sure. He has been one of the most helpful players I have ever come across. I've recommended other new players to get in touch with him numerous times to because he will help them get started. Also, he taught me the most efficient ways to farm and I am now much wealthier due to the might king of ettins known as Zedd.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

chokingvictim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chokingvictim »

i'd have to vote for zedd he's a great guy helped me and many others out

GO ZEDD WHOO and money ...

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

zedd is a great guy, he gets my vote for sure!

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Of course nevermore would nominate himself.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

has anyone been paid by ettinking yet? is he fullfilling his campaign promises??1
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by akumaizer »

Something weird is going on here. TheEttinKing?
Last edited by akumaizer on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heskey

Post by Heskey »

I nominate Zedd (aka 'TheEttinKing') for induction into the Hall of Fame. He is a cornerstone of this shard, and a fine example of the greatness that every player on this shard has the potential to reach if they work hard and follow their dreams.

[quote="jono1994"]ok i really think that u should add on the Elves race but still keep the original format of the game and also put in Necromancy :D[/quote]

Omigad

Post by Omigad »

My vote goes to Zedd.

He took me under his wing and blossomed me into the amazing player that I am today! And I love the Kool Aid Man!

Shea

Post by Shea »

I vote for Matron for the PWN she has unleashed upon the shard and for being an amazing reference for both questions of era accuracy and UO mechanics.
Last edited by Shea on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

As i look back and see all of these wonderful people here on UOSA who have nominated me out of the kindness of there heart i see a wonderful statue in the making.

To all of you who nominated me i hope to see you in one week for the debate and deliberation cause on that day history will be made.

Ps. Yes more gold to come so be there.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

BlackFoot wrote:has anyone been paid by ettinking yet? is he fullfilling his campaign promises??1
Paid ? I have no idea what you are referring to i have paid no one, these people nominate me out of the kindness of there heart.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

you truely are a charming spinster! politician in the making!
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

That Zedd character has no sway over this man of integrity. When you were out in the rain, cold, alone, and noob-stricken--who was there to gate you away to places unknown? When you thought you were going to get epic lewtz, and instead you became the butt of a joke--who was there to stand beside you? When speedhacking PVPers threatened our humble kingdom, who was there to cripple their fortress and drive the evil from these lands in a fit of nerd rage? When a savage tamer from the frigid northern wastes of Soviet Canuckistan threatened humble newbies, who revealed the beast for the murder that he really was? I think the answer is clear Citizens. The Daily Planet's vote is for the mistress of cA, the bitch of Britannia, the swindler of Sosaria, the grief in your briefs, Matron de Winter.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Clark_Kent wrote:That Zedd character has no sway over this man of integrity. When you were out in the rain, cold, alone, and noob-stricken--who was there to gate you away to places unknown? When you thought you were going to get epic lewtz, and instead you became the butt of a joke--who was there to stand beside you? When speedhacking PVPers threatened our humble kingdom, who was there to cripple their fortress and drive the evil from these lands in a fit of nerd rage? When a savage tamer from the frigid northern wastes of Soviet Canuckistan threatened humble newbies, who revealed the beast for the murder that he really was? I think the answer is clear Citizens. The Daily Planet's vote is for the mistress of cA, the bitch of Britannia, the swindler of Sosaria, the grief in your briefs, Matron de Winter.
Seconded.