of the dead..a scammer

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Turkwise

Re: of the dead..a scammer

Post by Turkwise »

He is always macroing at skara bank.
If you're going to name a char "of the blahblahblah" don't capitalize the o!
Or does it auto cap it on UOSA?

Lord Of The Dead

Post by Lord Of The Dead »

No that would just be my poor grammer.

Turkwise

Post by Turkwise »

SMH

Star Hunter
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Star Hunter »

ok "dead" you told Drogan of S0S i gave you the house to make amends for talking shit...which is it?...yes you hopped my gate which lead to right on the steps on the vendor house i didn't block you that's where i came out. man im sorry i didn't place my gate that you hopped right where you wanted it and yes i told you hopping gates will get you killed...just like any other vet uo player will tell you...you attacked me we messed around a little because we both suck at pvp obviously...i know i do im a bard...then we were just standing there...i got off my mount "a ridable snorlax" to just make conversation and show you no hard feelings...you killed mount then killed me....there you go..now why cant you just tell the truth? then you scammed me out of my house. OK so i posted here just to say you were a scammer and to tell on myself for being retarded with my sandals and to say i had a bad day...OK man you got the sandals fair and square...that's fair game but the scam on the house that wasn't cool man and the fact you want to make it like i was purely talking shit.
Last edited by Star Hunter on Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

everyone hates me? I thought everyone loved hazy aww
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

If you didn't post the trade on forums then its legit scamming is part of the game :)

Star Hunter
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Star Hunter »

ummm i don't believe i ever said the scam was posted or anything of that nature. as far as legit scams go...ok i am merely making you aware he is a scammer i didnt say hey admin make the bad guy give me my house back...you been drinking again Azeroth? Pirul you are exactly right i always said there is 3 sides to every story...guy 1 , guy 2 and the truth. but i don't like this weasel sob lying on me...i posted the story believe it or not i let my rep stand for it's self.

Lord Of The Dead

Yes you giving me the house made up for the sh** talking. I forgive you. What ever your intent may have been with the words you were using surely came off negative and threatening to me. While I was trying to get out of the house did you move before I attacked you? At the bank you did go on saying "I will always talk sh** and give people a hard time" for what ever your reason was after I killed you and before you transferred your house to me. Did you not? I believe your trashing your credibility the way your talking to the other members on the forum here.

P.S.
There is nothing wrong with drinking. *Sips Scotch*

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

so the only difference between the stories is a dissagreement on the definition of 'sh#t talking'?

Lord Of The Dead

Naljier wrote:so the only difference between the stories is a dissagreement on the definition of 'sh#t talking'?

Don't make me steal your BB sandals and house!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I think there's a little bit of truth to both stories. Star you got off your mount to be friendy and talk to show no hard feelings? Bullshit. You can do that on a mount. Of the dead, I think star may have talked shit to you but I sure as hell don't think he was grieving you by any means. I'm guessing star said some dumb immature shit, dead was like "newb 15 year old kid alert, easy kill" and attacked him. And to deals credit, the opponent just so happened to be half fucking retarded and put rare blessed shit in a bag. Then to too this off star was prolly raging (and who can blame him? Most of us would have fucking thrown the computer out the window too), and star decided to take the rage out on of the dead since he is now owner of this property. Of the dead probably then was thinking "lol @ this tool, wander if I can fuck him over some more if he falls for this?" And then boom, star fell for it. Star, honestly I feel bad for ya. I ain't too proud to say, I'd rage quit cause quite frankly that's the worst uo day ever so yea that's when I woulda stepped away from the pixels. So kudos to you star for taking it on the chin. As for dead, brilliant.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

raysmage

Post by raysmage »

^^ errors were made. dont think anyone who is new would pass on. new player landed some nice gold gj sir.

Blink

Post by Blink »

Menkaure wrote:I think there's a little bit of truth to both stories. Star you got off your mount to be friendy and talk to show no hard feelings? Bullshit. You can do that on a mount. Of the dead, I think star may have talked shit to you but I sure as hell don't think he was grieving you by any means. I'm guessing star said some dumb immature shit, dead was like "newb 15 year old kid alert, easy kill" and attacked him. And to deals credit, the opponent just so happened to be half fucking retarded and put rare blessed shit in a bag. Then to too this off star was prolly raging (and who can blame him? Most of us would have fucking thrown the computer out the window too), and star decided to take the rage out on of the dead since he is now owner of this property. Of the dead probably then was thinking "lol @ this tool, wander if I can fuck him over some more if he falls for this?" And then boom, star fell for it. Star, honestly I feel bad for ya. I ain't too proud to say, I'd rage quit cause quite frankly that's the worst uo day ever so yea that's when I woulda stepped away from the pixels. So kudos to you star for taking it on the chin. As for dead, brilliant.

Ehh... I lost a gf hued tribal mask and didn't throw my computer through a window haha.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Mmmmmm. Juicy delicious pixelated drama. I love it. Been so much of it lately; one hardly even has to play anymore!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Blink wrote:
Menkaure wrote:I think there's a little bit of truth to both stories. Star you got off your mount to be friendy and talk to show no hard feelings? Bullshit. You can do that on a mount. Of the dead, I think star may have talked shit to you but I sure as hell don't think he was grieving you by any means. I'm guessing star said some dumb immature shit, dead was like "newb 15 year old kid alert, easy kill" and attacked him. And to deals credit, the opponent just so happened to be half fucking retarded and put rare blessed shit in a bag. Then to too this off star was prolly raging (and who can blame him? Most of us would have fucking thrown the computer out the window too), and star decided to take the rage out on of the dead since he is now owner of this property. Of the dead probably then was thinking "lol @ this tool, wander if I can fuck him over some more if he falls for this?" And then boom, star fell for it. Star, honestly I feel bad for ya. I ain't too proud to say, I'd rage quit cause quite frankly that's the worst uo day ever so yea that's when I woulda stepped away from the pixels. So kudos to you star for taking it on the chin. As for dead, brilliant.

Ehh... I lost a gf hued tribal mask and didn't throw my computer through a window haha.
You quit for a month and gave away all of your shit. Same difference?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.