"One Red Apple" Social Bartering Experiment.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: "One Red Apple" Social Bartering Experiment.

Post by Duke Jones »

Arkosh Kovasz wrote:
Chaos wrote:an hour of BlackFoots time if used properly can be worth well more then any boat IMHO
Totally agree. But the format of this experiemt has been Item X traded for Item Y. Now depending on what he uses his time with Blackfoot to do, what will the trade fomat be? He can't trade the time Blackfoot spends with him.
Actually, That's exactly what I plan to do. :)

I will not use these two 30-minute sessions myself. I will forward it onto the next person who wishes to trade with me. When I make the trade, I'll see if Blackfoot can quantify this time in the form of a voucher (a book or something in-game.) I'll just keep in my bank and pass it on to the next trader
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Duke Jones wrote:
Arkosh Kovasz wrote:
Chaos wrote:an hour of BlackFoots time if used properly can be worth well more then any boat IMHO
Totally agree. But the format of this experiemt has been Item X traded for Item Y. Now depending on what he uses his time with Blackfoot to do, what will the trade fomat be? He can't trade the time Blackfoot spends with him.
Actually, That's exactly what I plan to do. :)

I will not use these two 30-minute sessions myself. I will forward it onto the next person who wishes to trade with me. When I make the trade, I'll see if Blackfoot can quantify this time in the form of a voucher (a book or something in-game.) I'll just keep in my bank and pass it on to the next trader
That sounds better. Duke Jones trades a "1 Hour with Blackfoot Anything Goes Voucher " for item X :lol:

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Duke Jones traded a Large Boat for 2 vouchers for 30 minutes of Blackfoot's Time

OK guys, these items have the potential to be VERY valuable in the right player's hands.

That being said. Lets see some good offers!
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

bid 2dp kegs or 100 items of your choice (you provide) deadly poisoned

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Thats sounds pretty good.

I'll see if there are any other offers before I accept that. I'm really hoping for more. That hours worth of time with Blackfoot can really be worth ALOT.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Small house deed.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

chumbucket wrote:Small house deed.
hahah. Chumbucket I'm really curious as to what you would do with Blackfoot's time. :)

Thesbus

Post by Thesbus »

In keeping with the boat loving theme, I offer 3 uncomplete MiBs and a small boat for an hour of Blackfoots time.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I WANT THOSE TIME SHARES!

Alternate Bid if there is some sort of boat theme: Three Boats

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

chumbucket wrote:I WANT THOSE TIME SHARES!

Alternate Bid if there is some sort of boat theme: Three Boats
:lol: no no no! lol.

Theres no designated Theme. I just want the most imaginative and worthwhile barter offers.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Give it to Chum...I want to see parts one and two of this maybe Blackfoot takes him on a trip in his world and then Chum can take him on an adventure of his. Like Trading Spaces...but with the other as a tag along.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Krats

Post by Krats »

New this season on TLC® [Trading Spaces : Chumbucket Edition]
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Thesbus

Post by Thesbus »

I was trying to save it for a special occation, but chum is forcing my hand...I have in my posession a Skinning Knife of Evil and Vanquishing which i will put up along with my 3 mibs and boat for Blackfoots time...It is the most evil powerful pansy weapon ever created...I will then donate Blackfoots time to the UOSA museam for display.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Make Blackfoot roll up a newb thief "err-BARD" before time to at least get into the thiefs' guild (if he hasn't one already)
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

I appreciate these barter offers, but as the values of these trades are increasing, I'm starting to look for trades that REALLY stand out and is worthy of documentation. I know there are alot of imaginative players and this should be a testament to it.