Update 8/8 5pm= L-Shape in danger of collapsing!

Topics related to Second Age
Sadistik

Re: Update 7/21 3pm= Large Brick in danger of collapsing!

Post by Sadistik »

Budner wrote:Why is he saying "HI VEGA" to Ayatollah Bob?
cause thats vegas alt
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I haven't shown up to a single one of your IDOCs qt pie. Did you ever notice that was weird even though you were still gating? It's all a part of something way more devious than that. You'll see.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

Vega wrote:I haven't shown up to a single one of your IDOCs qt pie. Did you ever notice that was weird even though you were still gating? It's all a part of something way more devious than that. You'll see.
cough pathetic cough cough

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

? yah cause im the one bein pathetic and bottom feedin-ridding coat tails lol all you ever were was a coat tail rider with a mouth and everyone knows it man

get a single friend on the server and then we can talk and i mean a friend not someone you trade rares with i mean someone who for whatever insane reason would actually want to spend time with you . when you get 1 lemme know

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Sadistik wrote:? yah cause im the one bein pathetic and bottom feedin-ridding coat tails lol all you ever were was a coat tail rider with a mouth and everyone knows it man

get a single friend on the server and then we can talk and i mean a friend not someone you trade rares with i mean someone who for whatever insane reason would actually want to spend time with you . when you get 1 lemme know
Dear rage monkey who honestly is one of the only people I've met who plays this game more than me,

You just directly supported my prior post. So, here it is again.
Vega wrote:Image

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

your oblivious man lol why would i be but hurt that your a pathetic loser? you got kicked from your own idoc crew 2 times in 2 weeks liek cmon man get a grip

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

No one "kicked me". You are the owner to the rune house. The second I split off from the team everyone but your dick riding partner Prison Love (who honestly isn't good at all at anything regarding IDOCs besides... being there), your loyal "friends" and "partners" were asking me to form a new crew. Unlike you, I enjoy other aspects of UO besides gaining items and wealth. I'm so rich I don't ever have to IDOC again to play this game 24 hours a day for the next 30 years, and that's why I don't waste my time doing it anymore. Toughen up sweetboy, you're going to need it.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

lol kid the first time you were told by the rest of the team you were off the island , the second time i said to be fair im just gonna leave cause i cant deal with your pathetic greedy ass and they said fuck that im comin with so you right you got kicked once and everyone left the other my bad

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

The second I split off from the team

rofl the first time you had to ask me if you could come back and promise not to be a douche bag and the second you were just left there wonderin why you had no friends

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rage moar plz welfare recipient.

Warrick

Post by Warrick »

Vega wrote: your loyal "friends" and "partners" were asking me to form a new crew.
I never asked anything of the such... so not sure who you talkin about..

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

The second I split off from the team everyone but your dick riding partner Prison Love (who honestly isn't good at all at anything regarding IDOCs besides... being there)

you mean the guy that placed a tower in your face? that guy? out lewted and out placed by the same person your saying isnt good at anything... lol lemme guess lemme guess you LET him

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I absolutely let him.. I recalled out, are you kidding me? And Warrick, no I'm not talking about you. I don't really know you.

Sadistik, I wonder why you strive for so much attention. Were you not hugged as a child? Do you only IDOC to amass UO riches because you can't in real life? While we're talking, please fill me in.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

Vega wrote:I absolutely let him.. I recalled out, are you kidding me? And Warrick, no I'm not talking about you. I don't really know you.

Sadistik, I wonder why you strive for so much attention. Were you not hugged as a child? Do you only IDOC to amass UO riches because you can't in real life? While we're talking, please fill me in.

is this kid retarded like no joke is this kid right here talkin to me about hoarding gold and what not? wow your somethin else lol and me striving for atteention? man i almost feel bad for you man your that messed up in the head......