Cannot connect to Ultima Online. Please try agian in a few..

Eiksta

Cannot connect to Ultima Online. Please try agian in a few..

Post by Eiksta »

So I was on macroing all day, no problems, but after I went to wal-mart, around 7:15, and got back I noticed that I had lost connection, and I've been trying to log on since that, but I check putting in my info, and it takes a while, then says "Cannot connect to Ultima Online. Please try agian in a few moments" is it just me? or is anyone else having the same problem? Is the server possibly down? I checked the port and everything, even restarted my computer, but I'm still getting the same message... any ideas?

Vladimar

Re: Cannot connect to Ultima Online. Please try agian in a few..

Post by Vladimar »

I am having same problem. Started running outside and crashed. Now cannot connect.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

seems down for me atm as well .. no one else complaining .. i'm on the east cost if you are to might just be a internet backbone issue .. they are fixed pretty damn fast seeing there only a few in the US .. if not server might be down .. and at this time of night should be seen very soon and corrected quickly .. if not will reset on normal server up time 7:10am (about 10hours from now) that is worst case .. and i dout it will take any were that long ..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Eiksta

Post by Eiksta »

word... well if the server's down that would explain it... I guess I'll just wait a while and check on it later... let me know if anyone has idea on what could be causing this if it's not a issue with the server... anyone know what to type into run to flush dns? I rememeber that helping last time I think... keep me informed and thanks

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

C:\>ipconfig /flushdns

that is the command but will not help you .. that is used when an ip address have moved .. DNS stands for Domain Name Server... which a database stores domains names vs ip address .. problem this solve is domian changes to new ip .. . you request uosecondage.com your dns server says it should be at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx .. how ever it has now changed and you dns server needs to update to the new ip address ..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Danielle

Post by Danielle »

West coast here. Have not been able to connect for almost an hour.
IM sure Derrick will have it up soon :)
-- Danielle (Princess)

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

:(
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Danielle

Post by Danielle »

From what it looks like.. Nope :(
-- Danielle (Princess)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."